January 6th General

here ye here ye

we have gathered here today to watch the spectacle that will be the j 6 public hearing.

what is j 6? well stop hiding under a fucking rock and you would know.

will anything of significance happen today? Or is it all just a show??

>recap youtu.be/2s1DONQNIlE

will add more streams throughout the day.

Discuss

Attached: j6.jpg (275x183, 13.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2s1DONQNIlE
twitch.tv/xx_keken_xx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

forgot to add, the hearing will not start till 9 pm eastern

fuck off nigger advertising your shit ass channel, I hope you die from aids

jew, nuff said

This is not a hearing. It's a presentation, a productions payed for by the American taxpayer. There is no cross examination. If anyone sees this as anything other than pure distilled propaganda they are an idiot

yea ive never seen a hearing like this be so late at night.

>faggot politicians will say faggot politician things
yawn. sage.

this

Just realized link is DON Q uh oh

I'll be here all day.

Attached: file.png (474x474, 364.22K)

This. I'm surprised more people are not disgusted by this. If it was important for the country, there would be no need for this to be televised.

I think regardless it should be shown, the weird part to me is the time they are doing it.

They literally hired a Jew producer from ABC/Disney to oversee this. They want a spectacle. If you’re gonna watch, make sure to watch it via a third party livestream so we don’t give views to the MSM

most of the democrat party is old enough to remember the spectacle of the mccarthy red scare trials

Attached: file.png (600x450, 365.32K)

Il be streaming all day. Recap of j6 then hearing later.

>youtu.be/2s1DONQNIlE
Or
> twitch.tv/xx_keken_xx

seems based so far

We’re getting close to where things started to escalate.

Fake outrage for a Fake event from Fake politician on Fake news. Nothing is real guys!

Yes, however I want to make very clear that violence is NOT the answer. We DO NOT advocate any form of political violence. we are NOT leftists. I'm not yelling at you, just making very clear that there are entirely peaceful solutions and this is a peaceful website and anyone trying to argue for violence here is a falseflagger.

Also mandatory testosterone injections for all low t men. If it saves even one life, it's worth it.

indeed

nobody gives a fuck. nobody.

in short its this........blm riots good jan 6 riot bad

I do. Jan 6 was fucking awesome. The problem was how cuckservative trumpniggers immediately turned on each other and called anyone who tired to actually stop the steal an antifa glownigger. Cuckservatives are worse than liberals. Although to be fair the movement was crippled from the start since it was centered on a NYC degenerate liberal like Trump

>actually tried to stop the steal
anyone who bothered to show up on j6 was trying to stop the steal. Those few people in the crowd, often wearing all black or people like Ray Epps did commit acts of vandalism and violence. Many times they were stopped by Trump supporters. There was also clearly crowd control measures to let people in, those doors are infamously hard to open.

Then there's the fact that the capitol has been attacked with actual weapons of terror by democrats before, it's a clear double standard that reasonable citizens were aware of. Some still got "caught" and were jailed.

Essentially J6 was the day to register your complaint, and that's what happened. History is a slow process and we supposed "cuckservative trumpniggers" were doing our best to follow the process when it was clear huge chunks of the system had been corrupted.

Who's sponsoring the show on TV?

THE CAPITOL INSURRECTION SPONSORED BY

Pfizer