Honest question to Christian on this board about abortion

How do you refute >picrel
How do you feel about abortion and a priest's "curse" that's supposed to cause miscarriages?
Why do children in the Bible suffer for their parents mistake, and how is that different from an abortion?
Preferably answer in regard to passages in picrel
>inb4 not political
It's political because Christians are a major opposition to the legality of abortion in the US
>inb4 degenerate
I'm pro-life but not because of faith

Attached: abortionInBible.png (640x900, 300.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 5:11-31&version=NIV
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>homo tiktok pastor thinks passage is about killing babies
really makes you think

So the bible says the lord will kill cuck children and to slaughter your enemies. Pretty based

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 5:11-31&version=NIV

America is the land of a whore. Nothing contradict with the way in that verse.

How do people get filtered by the OT? People understand that different groups in the real world are subjected to different rules. For instance, cops and ambulances are permitted to break traffic laws while civilians aren't, so how do normies not understand that the Israelitee and gentiles in the OT were subjected to different standards?

God was very clear-cut in exodus when he addressed them too.

Most people here are pro choice once they see the demographics of who gets abortions. You are wasting your time, let the left kill black babies it's better for society.

God killing unborn children is well within his prerogative, he's God after all, he doesn't need to ask anyone's permission to do that. Obviously, the bible is not telling anyone that they can do whatever God does, otherwise the Ten Commandments would be pointless since God has killed a fuckton of people.

>number 5:11-31
what incredible twisting of scripture to claim that this gives support to abortion. The entire process is a punishment, not a blessing as the baby murderers see it. just shows how deranged and perverted they are in their thinking.

>why can't YOU just say YOU are against killing babies?
Why, yes: yes I am. Aren't you?

>I'm pro-life but not because of faith

I remember that verse about jamming a fucking forcept into a womans womb and crushing a babies skull.
Good times
>t. stupid fucking tranny

Attached: 1449022093819.jpg (1280x960, 245.24K)

Because I don’t use dune coon scribbles to inform my morality.

>Ten Commandments would be pointless since God has killed a fuckton of people.
But God is said to be the most just being in existence, how is killing innocent babies justified because their parents sinned?
Maybe I would understand if the were to go to heaven, but I'm not sure if they can if they aren't baptised

Then this question clearly wasn't for you, OP asked for Christians

what informs your morality, leaf?

Fuck you I do what I want.

the part of their theory they ignore:

If it is an abortion that is induced, if they see the fetus after it, they kill the woman. She is getting punished for being a whore, it seems to have little to do with getting pregnant.

So I guess roasties, you want your biblical definition? Mandatory abortions on suspicion and then executions?

I wouldn’t want to be torn apart or pickled in brine.

Quote the Bible next time instead of telling people what you THINK it said, because it didn't say anything like you said it said. Typical liberal bullshit.

Yes, they go to heaven. God would allow children to be killed bc they were seeds of evil, eventually they will become bad. In the end he's saving them

who cares what you want?
the majority of people hate you and want to kill you.
what they want is what matters.

You have the parts of the Bible outlined, feel free to quote them yourself

>There is no innocence in this galaxy. Even a newborn child is tainted by the sins of his parents and carries within him the trace of deeds commited by his ancestors. The Warp remembers all, and debts are passed down bloodlines like any other legacy.

It's interesting how aggressively these demon priests seem to hate their own religion.

>who cares
You asked, retard

>thinks judgement texts are tge same as condoning murder
neck yourself

Attached: 1627839458705.png (1280x960, 3.01M)

God doesnt tell you to slaughter your enemies.
He told israel to.

You two seem to contradict yourselves anons, unless being sinful and not believing in Christ can be forgiven if person isn't capable of believing (a baby, metally handicapped etc.) but I don't know what the Bible says about this issue, if anything

>dusty water causes abortions
Do atheists really think that?
Nothing else is murder, and so are irrelevant.

>retard
By what standard am i considered retarded?

It can't be refuted because it's true.
Daily reminder that 100% opposition to abortion is a protestant thing. Back in the middle ages, abortion was ok within the first 3 weeks or so.

People have been mixing with other primitive hominins. While everyone today is 81-99% human, this means in our long past there were humans at 50% human. Now supposing neanderthal is a deranged predatory creature who is evil by nature... Now what happens if some of these genes get injected into your wife? What happens when you come across whole groups of people who are mostly neander, totally unreasonable and committing disgusting acts (Sodom and Gommorah had very aggressive inhabitants).

Now think about the fact that neanders and humans did interact in the middle east in the region of modern day Israel.

He and Me should fight in a battle to the death then. Who shall be a referee?

I'm not a Christcuck, I don't care and neither should you.

Attached: 1651553921734.png (1498x1119, 312.51K)

Hold on there bucko, we're talking about you and your own unborn child. Who fucking cares about random haters?

OT is fake Jew shit. Point out where in the NT it mentions abortions

the flag says it all

>he has to ask

Literally the entire story of the OT is God raging at the Jews because they couldn't keep his Laws.

And yet, while the Juden do not, the Lord keeps his word, even to this barbaric tribe of baby-murderers. For as it is written, even the blind shall one day see.

>How do you refute >picrel
dude has a rainbow flag around his neck. Why would I bother engaging the ramblings of someone that is clearly not a Christian?

i don't refute people who don't have an argument. abortion is murder.

some are just fakes, while some are wolves in sheeps clothing, infiltrating the pulpit to corrupt whoever they can. in canada there have been several 'pastors' who took their organizations to court after they were fired for declaring themselves atheists.

Yeah, we invented protestantism so I know about it. Problem?

>cant define metrics because he has no objective standard
youre a solipsist

Numbers 5:11 doesn't condone abortion, it says that if a man suspects his wife is cheating on him the priest should give her to drink some water and if she is really cheating on him a curse will fall on her.

Notice that it calls miscarriage "a curse" and that every other instance of abortion, miscarriage of murder of infants in the Bible is considered a curse, an act of war or a punishment. At no point does the Bible say "abortion is awesome! :D" it's always a negative thing.

>Back in the middle ages, abortion was ok within the first 3 weeks or so.
lmao nice satire

>yet no where does it say to kill your baby, nor does it say it's ok

yeah. The problem is that youre appealing to something as being irrefutable because someone believes it 800 years ago.