Where Russian non-nuclear rockets will reach you in US

Attached: IMG_20220609_151612_713.jpg (1280x813, 121.45K)

US wants some calibration

SLAVA UKRAINI

Why did you create this thread? 90% here do not know the difference between a cruise missile and an ICBM

cool
prove it on DC pls

You can't do this to me!

Attached: 1654634833877.jpg (754x406, 16.25K)

>Iskander
Can be expanded to 2500km afaik.

Florida welcome to the home harbor

Only half of California? Cmon1 You can do better than that.

I'll take "Things that will never happen" for $500, Alexei.

Nigga, it's already confirmed. Russia is dislocating units in Nicaragua during the second half of this year. Nicaragua signed the document allowing Russia to base their navy, armed forces and air force on their territory.

Tick tock.

neat

Sooo Cuba 2.0?

That is not the US, taiga mutt.

Watch how that plays out. It's all a LARP for now. Russia cannot protect Nicaragua from the US, and the Ortega regime is already pivoting behind closed doors towards the West now that sanctions are affecting their personal fortune. This is all smoke IMO.

PLEASE JUST LAUNCH THE GOD DAMNED THINGS ALREADY YOU FAGGOT COMMIE BLOCK VATNIGGERS GOT THE TALKING PART DONE

I hope you do it, it will be nice to buy brides from your shithole country, while your people agonize in nuclear waste KEK

Why would US get all worked up over it tho? After all our alliance is purely defensive and doesn't threaten anyone :^)
It's just an open doors policy.

launch nucleus at white areas and leave black and hispanic areas

You're missing the point, this is not about protecting regime, this is about even further discrediting the muttland that will inevitably start screeching about Russian presence within South America while simultaneously scolding Russia about NATO presence on their borders and telling Russia to take a chill pill and how every single country can determine the bases on their territory. It's also not aimed towards the "international community". Mexico already told you to fuck off few days ago and Hailey was dumbfounded how come Mexico didn't abide your orders.

Attached: 1652449734848.png (804x866, 398.44K)

nigger Nicaragua is on it's way to invade you right now and you won't do shit

>Ortega
it makes my taco pop

> The feint of Managua