Wagies start work in two minutes

>wagies start work in two minutes

Imagine still propping up this society in 2022. Imagine actually fueling the machine to rape and kill you and your children.

Wow whites are completely mind raped cuckold slaves.

Attached: 1591001296064.png (593x580, 620.84K)

Attached: glowies.png (1000x1000, 180.35K)

It's a little past 3pm here. I just had my second midday nap. Feelin a little tired from that nap, might need to take another nap.

Attached: 1650143286157.jpg (641x527, 40.04K)

JUST STARVE LOL

I actually work up early to NEET today gonna drink some coffee with Irish cream and go read

>been up since 6
>already high as fuck
>watching paradise pd on netflix about to fix some breakfast
Feels good to be a trust fund kid

Attached: 14D48C7A-A167-4FBB-BA8D-355385A6F6A2.png (238x212, 8.18K)

Yea i will starcie myself and my GF

Starve

schizo on disability, made a full recovery but don't have to work ever again. I'll go to lift soon.

wrong im about to go to bed im a neet now your my slave now faggot

Shut up I only have 2 hours 45 minutes of work left

Break is up goy, back on the clock

Based

Oy vey!

You're a fucking retard, you're below a nigger, capitalism starts to get fun once you can by rental properties and other investments

Curious but how do you actually have food/housing/etc if you don't work?
Government programs/welfare?
I assume most people who talk like this are teenagers/young adults who can just lean on their parents or grandparents/richer older relatives and leech off of them?
Honestly curious if anyone actually knows a better answer about how someone with no trust fund, no family to parasite off of, is supposed to just "LOL DONT WORK DONT HAVE ANY MONEY NO FOOD NO ROOF".
I'm sure tired of 50%+ of my gross going to feed shaniqua's babies but i gotta have food and a place to live...

nigger the economies about to collapse

Mad mad mad poor

We live innawoods

It's nice having money, but I have zero time to spend it because my job takes up my entire life. Worse, it's made me a fat piece of shit.

They're literally sitting in traffic right now spending 20% of their income on gas LOL imagine

Attached: image0.jpg (750x1334, 720.13K)

If you live in a first world uropeen country, friends have told me you can probably live off welfare. Not well, but enough to house and feed yourself.
If you don't, like me, well, I'm still figuring things out.