Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

>It's either Russia or us
Really?

Attached: image_2022-06-09_145012942.png (1277x765, 582.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXpvC5-P49g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

[Z]

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-192711_1_1_1.png (1096x1147, 420.14K)

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

it’s always been this way user
I’ll just be happy if I can kill some Black Russian POC tranny women with my SCAR

Gaz is still a nigger. Nasty. Oh, i wonder, will it be zog propaganda killing middle-easterners who only want the zog empire out, or will it be "MUH EBIL RUSKIES?". OOOOH no, a "ebil nahtzee" enemy

Man they are really ramping up the propaganda, I expect in a year they will have the NPCs burning russian owned businesses.

Checked

Attached: dubs ultra checked.png (544x499, 339.72K)

I think you misunderstood the trailer.

In teh game you have to capture some kind of military technology you have to capture and a person asks who it belongs to. Or who it should belong to.
The other lot says its either Russia or us.

Oy bazza if we don't bash putin ova their 'ell be foightin us ova 'ere in Gregs. Fucking russian bastards (don't 'ate 'em jus don't like 'em) simple as.

Attached: noncebokov.png (680x261, 154.06K)

Russia is never the enemy in COD games, at most it’s a rogue faction within Russia but never Russia as a whole. Same with Battlefield.

>scar
Is it still the shit tho? I hear about new amerixan wunderwaffen every month now

can someone explain what this shit is implying

fbpb
/thread

Is this really surprising from the company that harped about how accurate it was when recreating ww2 but added nogs and women in combat roles?

the dip didn't stay dipped

Attached: 1651950281455.png (732x515, 27.28K)

Why the fuck did they make soap look like a sandnigger? and what's with that voice? sounds nothing like him

Everything must be pozzed. Lucky they didn’t have Captain Price transition to a troon

This is hardly surprising, the original MW was entirely about Russia
>the warzone map was modeled after Ukraine
Now that’s spooky

Need context

there are always mic drop moments like this in modern media
>its us or them
>black or white
>red or blue
theres no room for individuals in the mind of the npc

It's a western game, you just know Russians will all be white, straight men, while your allies "the good guys"(TM) will be ranging from all shades of black, genders and sexualities.

Seriously, from a blue eyed pure blooded Scottish BVLL to...whatever the fuck that is

Also, question, how do you people feel seeing niggers with the union jack? I get angry when i hear a nigger with an english accent

Attached: soap.jpg (1920x1080, 141.11K)

You didn't play previous Modern Warfares, huh?

AR is goat and has been for a long while, otherwise they would have changed by now. it’s cheap and effective.

It's most likely (((us))) but they are afraid to insert us into their gaems :(

This.

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=jXpvC5-P49g

So we have shower gel, price, ghost, some sandnigger, and gaz turned into a nigger. Fantastic. More pozz.

Attached: new team.png (672x290, 332.28K)

I'm Russian and knowing how many NPCs were wearing masks because of the propaganda I won't be surprised if I find myself in a gulag soon.
Funny how you escape form gulags just to be put in one again.

>Modern warfare 2
Wait a minute, I played that shit game in 2011.

This remind me when there were protest against vaccines all arround France meanwhile Germcucks had their litle faggotry gay pride.

>It's either Jews or us

Fixed.

They've run out of ideas so they're remaking old games

Mate if you ever need to lay low just head out to south east asia, shit is cheap and you can live for a couple years until things cool down and the programming goes away. My grandpas friend was a german and he nearly got lynched by some frenchies when he was 16 just because he was german after the war.

I don’t feel anything anymore