Today I realized that women are vile creatures

Just had a very chaotic break up with my gf. We've been together for 7 years, seven fucking years and it all went down to shit. I loved her very much since I met her. She has a very religious family, went to church with her almost every Sunday and we both agreed that we shouldn't have sex before marriage. I was a happy and content man being with her until the day came like she was acting like a "whore" which is pretty weird for a "religious" woman. I keep telling her that she's acting odd and she should probably go to sleep and we talk about it after. She still keeps insisting on having sex with me and I kept saying no because I promised to her parents to not touch her before we get married. She ended up crying and she said all she ever wanted was to have family with me. It's like she wants to have a kid already.

We ended up splitting for 2 weeks to cool things up and suddenly her mother told me she is pregnant. It made me fucking confused for hours wondering how did I ever get her pregnant when we, for once never had fucked each other. I realized that she actually cheated on me and wanted to have sex with me so that she has some proof that the baby is mine. I was so fucking mad I end up chimping out in my room and cried with rage silently. I was in despair and felt very betrayed being with her for a long time and she ended cheating on me. It crushed my soul. Talked to her mom personally and told her mom that I did not touch her daughter ever. I told her if she still has questions, she should ask her daughter. Her mom knew me for a long time and knows that I'm not bullshitting her.

I don't know what the fuck should I do right now. I'll keep moving forward i guess but it will take a long time to start a relationship again. I'm so crushed and it's like close to impossible to find peace. Fuck this people

Attached: 1620385271283s.jpg (250x129, 3.44K)

Excellent pasta 10/10

Damn. Powerful.

kek'd

Attached: 1644184433942.png (281x276, 103.07K)

i'm sorry to hear that user. this seems to be what reality is like for men across the board.
the religious man cannot survive in the modern world. i for one will not accept a child unless a DNA test has been done. there is simply no room for trust in a relationship. never has been since the dawn of time.

Fuck off, will you? I'm at the bottom of my life right now.

That's what you get for falling for the "trad life" meme. Should have just fucked her to keep her satisfied. Also, why were you with her for seven years without marrying her? At that point, I'd say you fucking deserved to be cheated on. One year is the absolute maximum time you should be with someone without proposing marriage.

That's your fault for trusting others. The only person you can trust is yourself. Don't trust anyone else. Promises are broken all the time and women are definitely not an exception. At least you can say you kept your promise and she did not.

>imagine being such a loser that your wife fucks other men cause you cant please her
lol why are christcucks like this?

>7 years
Should have married her and fuq the whore out of her earlier.

You should have fucked her. God doesn't give a fuck if you fuck bitches you retarded floor mat

Go eat a taco and stop crying you jungle nigger.

NOT POLITICS YOU NEW PIECE OF SHIT! FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FUCKED UP LOVE LIFE BACK TO Any Forums OR /MLP/ WHERE IT BELONGS!

Why didn't you marry her in those 7 years?

Not excusing her, just wondering

Attached: 1644598937979.jpg (640x748, 48.6K)

I've set up a duplicate for this high quality pasta

So... Bitches be shoppin.

Many such cases

Attached: 51B4FCE2-7B5D-4FCD-BDE5-A68E7383FA95.jpg (2005x1048, 358.15K)

Next time pick one of two options, either 1: Don't wait 7 years to get married or 2: Don't go for seven fucking years without having sex for fuck's sake. How long did you expect her to wait until marriage for physical intimacy or having kids?
you sound like a turbo autist and it's your own fault as much as hers.
Good luck.

Here's my advice for a naive gullible person like you, do what you think is right and avoid/punish those who don't want to do what you think is right. If that girl comes back have no mercy. That's the only way you can life happy. You're a very confused person believing you can manage or trust what others do and that's never going to be true. Trust only enough and always expect others to backstab you.

They agreed to not have sex before marriage, both are highly religious. Simps who make excuses for whores are worse than the whores.

She would have cheated on you anyway, be glad you don't need to worry about divorce or even worse, having to share-raise a kid.

Attached: 6414.jpg (1280x1280, 390.06K)