Clinton Advisor Who Let Epstein into White House Found Hanging with Shotgun Blast in Chest

Body count now at like 60. Clintons are above the law and will never be prosecuted for any of these murders. We can only hope Christcucks are right about hell.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10882101/Family-late-Clinton-advisor-Mark-Middleton-block-release-files-relating-suicide.html

Attached: 46gsdfsf.png (865x871, 195.21K)

>Larry Middleton
>no upper lip

Many such cases. This is the pedo phenotype

Attached: 7C5B4C7C-C243-4A4A-9723-F1B3060AB243.jpg (1200x630, 62.06K)

>Be suicidal
>Tell nobody, give away no clues
>Decide to end it all
>Drive 30 miles
>To a place I have never been, and never mentioned
>Shoot myself with a shotgun
>Hang myself from a tree just to make sure I die
>Leave no note

Attached: bateman bowtie.jpg (250x325, 18.23K)

yep!

yep!

Bot malfunction?

Entire power structure is pedos, buddy. The question is why do the Clintons get away with multiple murders.

Shot himself in the chest... While hanging from a tree, no blood on scene.
>It was very evident that the shotgun worked because there was not a lot of blood or anything on the scene.
Actual quote.

Attached: 1652945292075.jpg (645x773, 43.52K)

Attached: dj-khaled-another-one.gif (400x204, 3.7M)

I'm confused. He shot himself, and then hung himself afterwards? Or was he already hanging when he shot himself?
It doesn't make any sense.

People keep mentioning the weird form of death, rather than the fact he has the same surname as Prince William’s wife, the Duchess of Cambridge.

>blocking release of extremely controversial info will make people stop talking about it
It can't just be me who has noticed that white pypo have left logic behind.

He double killed himself, like that other Clinton associate who shot himself twice in the back of the head.

>I'm confused. He shot himself, and then hung himself afterwards? Or was he already hanging when he shot himself?
>It doesn't make any sense.
I think the official explanation was, that he had a rope or noose around his neck, which he pit there himself, but to die quickly, his plan was to shoot himself with a shotgun, with the noose finishing the kill job as he fell from the shotgun blast, if the shotgun blast didn’t manage to kill him.

How many suicide victims shoot themselves in the chest (slow) versus the head (instant)? This scenario is a load of shit. If you are suicidal and have a gun, you eat the muzzle and take the instantaneous route.

lol. lmao, even

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-082703.jpg (1080x1774, 571.89K)

>If you are suicidal and have a gun, you eat the muzzle and take the instantaneous route.
Shooting at the heart is deadlier than at the head

Bump please keep sharing this Op

Attached: 47C8AAD4-CAC7-4B79-83C8-F1FEBA9F8447.jpg (911x1024, 312.81K)

Like I would ever trust the words of a kike.

Bruh you must be orthodox or somehow skipped your idf training. Head shots always work better and faster, its just a lot harder to hit someone else's head because it bobs and shifts during movement.

Why does that matter

How does pellets coming out the back mean it's self inflicted?

>picrel
What the actual fuck is that? Serial killer drawings?

So.... he wanted to hang himself, but wanted to make sure that he kicked the bucket so he used the shotty for assurance?
Who the hell even does that?? That's so fucking weird, like it still doesn't make any sense at all.
Did they mention which county was responsible for investigating the incident or did the feds take over the case?

People can survive with extreme brain damage as a comatose vegetable but they cant survive without a heart. If you shoot at the heart and miss you can shoot again, or be rescued and +1up life pack and then you can try again. But you cant if you turn into a toy for med students.

When you pierce the heart it cant pump blood anymore. Then you die, thats all that happens.

No you find that sort of art scattered around a Podesta residence. You know something nice to tie the powder room together. Something cheeky in the breakfast nook.

I do know a guy who slit his wrists and then shot himself.

Do libs ever wonder ask themselves why they follow a party led by child rapists and serial killers

Why not just put a handgun to the head and pull the trigger like a normal person would do? Why suffer hanging and a shotgun blast? What kind of retard does that?

He didn't 'admit Epstein', he was just an asst to the chief of staff. Epstein and Clinton knew each other from 1980s Arkansas
He got out of politics and was a small business owner. So probably a real suicide unless he tried to monetize some of his info

They do ridiculous and obvious stuff and leave the body out when they want to send a message. This is a technique as old as the hills. Mob does stuff like that with bodies and leaves them out.

If they just wanted to make somebody disappear, they'd do that.

Because you learned that from movies. Theres no rational for choosing Le gun to Le temple as an IRL suicide method. How many suicides have you actually seen?

>why do they get away with murders?
Same reason in pic rel. mutts are a bunch of nigger worshipping cowards who talk shit about all their guns and use them for nothing but killing school kids.
Mutts are the biggest pussies in all of human history.

Attached: F4115B8A-A852-4EE6-9671-FFE53B198370.jpg (1024x719, 90.78K)