Based Turkish Chads are about to invade Gr*ece

Ottoman empire 2.0 when bros?!?! I'm excited

Attached: 1652447763985.jpg (1332x2618, 579.62K)

turks and greeks are literally the same thing except one is not in denial about it

>Moschovidis
Obvious Jew

>t.

Attached: 95F8A414-9EF0-4C0F-980C-588A8F1D044F.jpg (897x496, 100.48K)

neither turkey or greece is white dipshit

Can't wait to fill turkish sluts with my BGC

BASED
Children of the same sea

Is this NATO vs NATO war? Thats a new one.

Attached: takei.jpg (1024x683, 95.39K)

roaches will see the bottom of their beloved aegean.

Fucking cringe, love how *reece thinks they are in any way significant in the world lmao

Does Greece have nukes? Use them.

Attached: destroyo.jpg (852x480, 43.59K)

just try to attack us. we want peace, we want to live our lives. but you couldnt let us be. so just come, and you will see. our jets will fly over your dirty homeland soon if you attack.

greece would lose this war, badly.the roaches could steamroll the entire med with minimal effort.

Idk if we can bail you out this time greekbro, the eurocucks don't even have armies anymore
That said I'm pretty sure turkey won't be invading anyone until they get their near triple digit inflation under control
Speaking of which, keep destroying your currency mehmet I want to live in bursa for cheap

delusional

>greece would lose this war, badly.the roaches could steamroll the entire med with minimal effort.
Thats because the UK is too busy burning up weapons in Ukraine instead of defending Greece from roaches. You guys even let the Russian royal family die.

*cracks neck*
*stretches back*
*massages fists*

did someone say Ottoman Empire?

Attached: 1654696507875.jpg (2634x1518, 1.05M)

so its good for you if we immediately surrender when the turkeys attack? no ofcourse. we will fight till the end.
stfu

I wish Turkey just takes over Islam and make it less gay and violent

you have no idea shitskin.
we are no ukraine, nor syria.
we have actually a competent army and we are superior in the air and in the sea.

They already tried before and got their shit kicked in and then they kvetched to NATO

why should I give a fuck what happens in greece, ukraine or russia for that matter?
none of it is my problem. if greece gets roached again it's their own fault.