Reddit

This is on the front page of reddit right now, remember now, these people vote

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/v7w7ns/oc_whoever_invented_this_youre_going_straight_to/

Attached: reddit.png (803x777, 582.56K)

go back

why don't you kys and then go back to r*ddit and complain about their post quality instead of shitting up the board

Sad, i don’t see anything built for bbc in that thread

If you want to fuck with people, you put a tiny amount of vegetable oil on a paper towel, and rub a bit of oil on these and put the lid back on, so the person trying to peel the thing off has a hell of a time.

Mayo? I think it was the fr*nch. No wonder it's so fucking disgusting, these invertebrates only gave shit and cancer to the world.
Thank God niggers will eradicated them for good, Haiti-style.

Attached: frogs.jpg (1600x1200, 204.99K)

just use the onions cap machine

if we wanted that shit hole we'd be there. fuck off

Absolutely devilish.

it's the seal on the mayo, it filters onions arms cause they can't pull hard enough to open it

Attached: soybot.jpg (1080x1302, 105.71K)

I know, I just took this opportunity to shit on the french.

Attached: france.jpg (2048x1536, 518.32K)

fair enough

I'm actually permanently banned for most subreddits so that's not really an option anyways

Attached: download (2).jpg (256x256, 8.46K)

I have never once had a problem with these seals

Wait, they can't pull it? Are they weaker than geriatrics on their deathbeds?

Sometimes the seal is just shit. Not pulling off the second layer happens with at least half of my supplement bottles.

Sometimes, when I pull on it, I rip the seal

Attached: 400.jpg (364x400, 116.86K)

>Instructions on the tab.
>Still can't figure it out.
How the fuck do these people even manage getting out of bed?

literally just grip one end with your finger and thumb and then pull upwards in the opposite direction
fucking redditcucks, how can they be even weaker than a fucking woman

i wonder how many people just yank upwards, like an idiot toddler, rather than peel it at an angle

I stockpiles shoe waterproofing spray during the pandemic and now that my state banned Swastikas I can paint them all over the place and let the rain do the rest.

If you want to be extra devilish, put a large amount of vegetable oil in all of their food and watch them become ravenously hungry, obese, and die of cancer in their 50s/60s while giving the medical companies that your relatives work for tons of money :)

Leftard aren't very bright.

If those rip I just grav my pocket knife.... how do these people survive on a daily basis?

Attached: 1654170891483.jpg (720x555, 33.21K)

catch you over on reddit my dude

if you run the machine on the line that puts this on you know if its working correctly or if its putting fucked up seals on.

If you don’t like mayo you’re probably a jew

>he shopped out the dildo
Whatre you, gay?

Even if you can't pull the seal off for whatever reason, be it onions or because the seal fails and you just rip off the plastic bit or something... just treat it like an older type of seal that didn't have that plastic pull tab and puncture it with a knife or something and rip it out manually.

Truly, plebbiters are the most worthless sort of people.

>supplement bottles
you are jus a weak faggot to me