Realistically, how much longer can you take of clown world?

Realistically, how much longer can you take of clown world?

I think I've got less than 2 years in me.

Attached: 1645825948721.jpg (297x374, 95.22K)

I wake up and write will and testament but I cannot do suicide

Until my mom passes. I'm keeping it together for her sake but once she's gone I don't really have a plan.

till I die

don't be a pussy

Luminous Negro

Wasn't talking about roping anons. Might just run off inawoods.

Same except I have a leaving Las Vegas plan

>enjoy modernity or you glow
Fuck
Off

I got till about next wensday at 4:05 pm.

The problem is what comes next. After Demon World, we either enter Heaven World or everything must end.

100 years at the very least
be strong bong bro (ToT)/

I am starting to enjoy it. Laughing my ass off lately (lmao)

i've semi unjacked myself from the matrix of lies and lunacy and see it for what it is which is a circus. focusing more on my own development lately and being a good influence on my nephew. if they want me gone they're going to have to kill me. i'm staying every year that god gave me.

this.

Attached: fed-conservatard.jpg (801x928, 132.86K)

I used to be willing to hold out until I was ~40 (I'm 29 now), probably gonna off myself before my 30th.

Clown world was already over six months ago. You are now in hell world. God speed

Its fine here, for now. I get to laugh at western insanity.

Attached: 1652615536859.jpg (542x839, 59.25K)

To the end, whatever that may be or mean. I will never vax though

Why so serious? Does a grown man wearing a wig in the office bother you that much?

He is in clown world. I stay hard and only observe them for laughs. Keep lifting and studying your craft. TV sucks anyways, reality is best entertainment

My bro roped and it ruined everyone life, so idk just slog through like everyone else

Clown world seems to be good at breaking the spirit of honkaloids so that's good with me... honk honk