Many wives much fun

Why can faggots and trannies marry but
having 5 wives at the same time is illegal?
user just buy Albanians or hwite trad Ukrainian wives and give them a better life than they could ever imagine

Attached: poly.jpg (275x183, 15.72K)

Polygamy is mysogenistic and perpetuates the phallocentric patriarchy but of course a transphobic piece of shit like yourself wouldn't know this.

Why do you have to be like this? Why the bait posting? Why can't you just participate without being antagonistic?

go shit on each other’s balls faggots.

life isn't an anime having to deal with more than one women is annoying

No it isn’t fag, fuck off back to Redit.

Attached: 486C9940-CC85-470A-B6B7-FDCFCBB04DF3.jpg (680x669, 51.3K)

Shouldn't have mocked the leaf you mutt fag.

Attached: leafed.png (810x850, 170.77K)

Kek when I took a contract in middle east I was talking with a rich arab with four wives. I asked what it's like and he said (in broken english):
"Four women too much problem"

I'm not sure about that but I certainly would be happy to have just one moderately attractive White girl go on picnics and have some nice cuddles with

Attached: 1595521246140.webm (720x404, 1.61M)

having one wife makes me want to burn down our house imagine more than one

what if you build or buy each of them their own house next to each other?

Honestly, I think that's what the typical setup is for the richer arab family units. Each wife gets her own villa/house with her kids (and filipina nannies).

>Why can faggots and trannies marry but
having 5 wives at the same time is illegal?
Gubment wants its taxes

why does the arab man say thats a problem because all he has to do is fuck them?
does he really sit there and listen to them complain

Arab women are annoying as fuck, especially when they want something or just want to throw a tantrum for attention (like all women, only worse). Their kids are wild animals as well, even with a filipina nanny following them around.

I do it all with my peenus

Polygamy is the definition of equity and equality. All wives and husband on the same tier of being. You sex addicts wouldn't understand as your dopamine receptors have been fried

>having 5 wives at the same time is illegal?
Because then the 4 leftover incels shot paying taxes and start shooting up schools. It's literally already happening, because casual sex is basically unofficial polygamy for attractive men.

>having one wife

Attached: itsrealbad.jpg (573x525, 49.12K)

Nothing wrong with multiple wives
I think having just one is probably an
Easier road tho Desu

Why do u bring this up? Is it a counter
To the women hate threads?

I think only whites think of women as fuckable things. The rest listens or at least pretends to care. I mean what do whites do after fucking? Turn the TV on?

it is an attack on the image of God

post nose and shoe flag noah

>assuming I identify as a man

Way to literally erase my wives’ pansexual identity shitlord

Polygamy happens when your society is so warlike and degenerate that you kill most of your useful men. Which is also why the societies that traditionally practice it are in backward shitholes

Five wives sounds cool like you are Ghengis Khan but in reality I bet it would be a huge headache.

No matter how much money you bring home, no matter how big your cock is, once you have a child with a modern thot, you're fucked. It's over. No one trained these dumb bitches to be mothers. Good luck breastfeeding.
>"it's too hard"
>"I'm too tired"
>"He keeps biting me"
>"I'm touched out"
Being a proper mom is difficult as fuck, and I'm sorry but modern women are not up to the challenge. They will constantly sabotage your relationship even if things are good. They don't have emotional control. They don't have STRENGTH because they would rather cope out to entertainment and food.
They constantly CREATE problems.

>Tomorrow we are going to the library bright and early
>Tomorrow comes
>Child is fussing
>"Too much stress first thing in the morning"
>"Cool, stay home then. You don't have to go to the library. It was your choice anyway."
>"NO! WE HAVE TO GO BECAUSE I PLANNED IT YESTERDAY"
>"ok let's go then"
>"I'M SO TIRED UGH"
>"stay home then?"
>"UGH I HATE IT HERE, I WANT TO GO HAVE FUN"
>"make up your mind cunt"

I'm sorry bros. Truly. It's over. I want to cum in a Trad virgin qt as much as anyone, but they don't meet the requirements. Women are false advertising today. None of them have the innate skills and character traits to be anything other than an emotional saboteur and deadweight in your family.
My brother's wife goes out of her way to sabotage herself every day and she REFUSES to develop past it, won't do any inner work, totally retarded and incapable of self-awareness.

I'm not MGTOW, but they are correct that the juice is not worth the squeeze.

>backwards shitholes
>can get a knife without a loince
>can't watch TV without a loince
>skanks everywhere
>drunktards a fairly common view
>everyone goes ballistic on weekends
>loyalty made of inbreeds
How's brexit going, unironically

>Tomorrow we are going to the library bright and early
>Tomorrow comes
>Child is fussing
>user is a balless father that keep his shitty son inline
>"Too much stress first thing in the morning"
>"Cool, stay home then. You don't have to go to the library. It was your choice anyway."
>"NO! WE HAVE TO GO BECAUSE I PLANNED IT YESTERDAY"
>"ok let's go then"
>"I'M SO TIRED UGH"
>"stay home then?"
>"UGH I HATE IT HERE, I WANT TO GO HAVE FUN"
>OK honey tell you what, I'm here ready to do anything with little user, so when you're ready we're ready

You want a women that's your mother too? Jeez, we all know women ain't problem solvers, you are. So we'll if you can politely handle the challenge, the it's on you.