YOU GOT TO MAKE SURE GUN LAWS BECOME A VOTING ISSUE

he literally said this
how scitzo am I to have be a little suspicious the recent mass shootings were false flags to make gun reform a voting issue? Democrats are doomed to lose in November, but this might save them.
Maybe theyre just capitalizing on it. But my scitzoness stays sus.

Attached: jb.png (945x692, 395.77K)

I dunno man, gun control is always wildly unpopular and Democrats seems to lose when they push for this shit. But also maybe they will rig rig rig and cheat and steal and use that as proof they have a mandate to do something this time.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

write the law with one hand grab your balls with the other.

user, the Buffalo shooter was on the FBI's radar for years and the Uvalde shooter is suspected of making very specific threats towards the school district in 2018. Teacher locks the door but it still opens anyway. Cops keep parents out of the school while they sit around and wait for kids to die. Both events a week before a fucking NRA convention.

Our government agencies are either so fucking incompetent it's getting people killed (most likely the case as all government agencies are) but I wouldn't put it past them to leave convenient potential shooters to fester and deal with it later.

didn't a lot of states already coded unsolicited mail in ballots laws?
It's gonna be 2019 all over again.

Holy shit they don't even need to hide it anymore. They know the NPCs will eat it up every time no matter what.

The dems always overreaches on gun control. They could have the universal background check anytime they want it. The trouble for them is they want an assault weapons ban and need the 80% issue to get the 50% passed. They have an all or nothing mindset with the consolation prize being they get to keep the issue while being the party blocking ubcs from beconing law.
Republicans are fine with this as it fires up their base far more so they have no incentive to get anything done either.

for god's sake, why do you need an assault rifle 15 for?

You are amassive schizo and should take your meds. Theres literally video you dumb kike

why doesn't he appear on Tuckers show? He's been invited numerous times.

I don't think there's anywhere with more untreated schizophrenia than here on Any Forums

Attached: 1612658944639.png (720x720, 241.8K)

Not schizo at all. That's a pretty mainstream opinion now I'd say.

Remember in his campaigning against Trump, he said he wouldn't go after guns? And when he was confronted on it by that worker he told his staffer to shush and told the guy he and his sons had "22-gauge shotguns"?

Democrats are going to lose big time because they have zero control of the Narrative right now. Guns, leaking abortion rulings, etc are all plays to distract/gaslight people into forgetting inflation, economy, pro-grooming, etc.

Not a real check as he can't reach the post number.

>a little suspicious

Attached: oops.jpg (1242x1467, 220.83K)

>They could have the universal background check anytime they want it.
This already exists for all intents and purposes. Yes private sales are a thing but people will ignore that for convenience regardless

kek

>YOU GOT TO MAKE SURE GUN LAWS BECOME A VOTING ISSUE
Based. Gun Laws are a losing issue for dems. So yes: You have to make sure it becomes a voting issue.

Tumblr. Or Kiwifarms.
Also: Checked.

This. It's actually a false flag from republicans to make dems push an unpopular issue and lose

I.M.O. you would have to be schizo to not see the pattern, or the strangeness.

>Yes private sales are a thing but people will ignore that for convenience regardless
People will just call it a 'loan for indeterminant amount of time backed by a cash deposit' if you try to push that BS on private sales.

That would be incredibly based.

Attached: 80536233.16999996_image.png (1200x1189, 1.61M)

>But my scitzoness stays sus.
You must be 18 to post here.