Why does the right have a problem with Pride Month?

Why are yall so obsessed with lgbt folks?

Attached: images (12).jpg (783x391, 36.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tixcL51dCik
archive.org/details/iygagtw-ebook-review-copy/page/n99/mode/2up
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut up tranny pedophile groomer

its gay degenerate and fucking retarded, proud to be a sodomite cocksucker fisting each others assholes in the street, god can't smite you fast enough.

>obsessed
nice trick there, memeflag

Attached: obsession.jpg (750x826, 226.74K)

youtu.be/tixcL51dCik

archive.org/details/iygagtw-ebook-review-copy/page/n99/mode/2up

it's gay AF

Bc it's gay

Faggots are gay and want to groom kids.

It's called June you fucking faggot

Attached: 1653172112533.jpg (249x266, 14.11K)

maybe i want to see a baseball game in the city and don't want to sit in traffic because hundreds of gay faggots are in the streets

Then why do we constantly see republicans being charges, convicted, or pleedi g guily to sexual assault and pedophilia?

Most of us were willing to hold our noses and tolerate you at one point. I want you to remember this right before one of throws you off the top of a building. You did this. You left us no choice.

Attached: 1592574354590.jpg (1200x1156, 118.25K)

Attached: prismtruth.jpg (1535x1028, 170.4K)

Because faggots are rapists and want to fuck kids

all fields

There is no way that a faggot can argue against zoophilia, unless he concedes atleast one of the following.
>A: Sexual activities, such as homosex, can be outlawed on the basis of taste and religious sensitivities.
>B: Zoophilia should be legalized and supported the same way homosex is.
>C: animals should be awarded the same rights when it comes to consent and bodily autonomy, as humans.
You can be a fag if you want. But it is neither LGBT, LGBTQ or LGBTQA, cause it includes a Z in the end in every one of those.

imagine something that regular people find absolutely repulsive being pushed none stop into your face for a whole month.

Yikes, intolerant and hateful people like you is why Pride month exists in the first place.

Attached: Chud goes outside.png (1510x1785, 860.37K)

Fuck off peado groomer

Imagine defending degeneracy and faggotry. You'll burn

FPBP
/thread

Z for Zebra? Asking for a friend...

Fuck off Back to Hell, Pedophile Filth

Because you reneged on the deal which was
>What consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms...
by having parades and flags and grooming kids and when did it become an entire bloody month especially a summer month?
Even blacks are relegated to February and are at least a similar proportion of the population notm1-4%.
Back in the closet with all of you. I can see how why you were banned from all professions in the past.

Traps are gay

Attached: traps.jpg (1280x720, 78.18K)

Nice projection, the right wing are the actual pedos
Bet you never heard what's going on in the Vatican and the Catholic church

Attached: trans ally.png (1318x3000, 624.65K)

Something like that.

Attached: 2016_zoophile_flag_version_2___current_by_zoophileflags_df469cy-fullview.jpg (1280x794, 46.34K)

Children aren't for fucking, peado

>What happens in our bedroom is our business

>2022
>pedophobia still rampant
This is unacceptable. MAP rights right fucking NOW.

Attached: 71nocj6g5yr41.jpg (640x900, 54.23K)

Imagine a straight people parade, oh wait that's the usual street

You know, I feel like the West should return to being a Christian society. I think what happened is that Christianity, a successful culture and religion, was actually right about everything. They realised that fags are disgusting degenerates and should be marginalised. Then, new generations unlearnt the lessons of the past and succumbed to compassionate pleas from the degenerates. "Why are you marginalising us!".

Despite not being religious in any way, I think we must return to Christianity. The fact is that science and "atheism" and all of this bullshit do not provide any moral or ethical guidelines, and the new ethics of the left are an abysmal failure.

Now of course, all of the western countries have been overrun by other religions so we are fucked haha.

Not too fond of gay people

>Vatican
>right wing
Francis is on your communist team, fucktard. May the whole catholicuck hypocrites burn . Leftist animals cheering for pri DEMON th

They have done nothing to be proud about
National groomer month bs