/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2777

Prev: ▶Day: 106 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignJune8

▶Latest
>ISW: Russian forces likely retain control over most of Severodonetsk as of June 6, though situation unclear
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war
>Russia destroys bridges on key Ukrainian routes leading to Severodonetsk
>Ukrainian forces reportedly reclaim ground in Severodonetsk, inflicting heavy damage to Russian forces
>EU to ban two-thirds of Russian oil imports
>Ukrainian forces launch counter-offensive in Kherson region
>ISW: Russian invasion that aimed to seize & occupy entire country has become desperate & bloody offensive to capture a single city in the east while defending important but limited gains in the south and east
>Russia to remove upper limit for military service in armed forces
>Russia increasing intensity of operations in Donbas
>Food shortages could cause more deaths than war, UK minister warns
>Senate passes $40 billion package for Ukraine
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>War could last years, Nato warns

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxsp>>ioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1654730969702.png (2500x2500, 1.02M)

who do you think will win the war and why?

Attached: HTDRTGDR.png (800x800, 258.04K)

Good afternoon comrades, what a glorious day to restore the USSR together. When do you think we'll get to Berlin? My guess is 2 years, worst case scenario.

Attached: 1647627100619.jpg (960x686, 105.69K)

shills are mild (someone at lakhta finally got the memo)
frontline foggy enough to make even the most degenerate hentai artist blush
kotel status still heating
gerasimov still undetectable
anyone wanna fantasize about /rcwg/ scenarios until something fun happens?

Attached: bread.webm (480x480, 1.29M)

Attached: 1651092506833.png (374x654, 271.53K)

REPOOOSTING STRELKOV

Since I have some suspicion that the enemy is well aware of the location of our troops opposing him, I will reveal to the citizens of the Russian Federation a terrible secret about the current situation in the Kherson region.
So, we open "Yandex-maps", we find the Kherson region.
North-west of Kherson - not far from the outskirts - there is a village and an airfield under the common name Chernobaevka. There are ours. And to the north - already ukry. We draw an imaginary line on the map from Chernobaevka to the northeast, we find the settlement. Pershetravanevoe and Muzykovka. They are behind ours, and to the west they are already ukry. Further from Muzykovka we draw a line to the east along the settlement. Gorohovskoye, Sadovoe, Baratovka - up to the river Ingulets - these are the positions of our troops (inclusive). Further to the east (to the area of the settlement Davydov Brod, where fierce battles have continued in the last 2 weeks) - I am still clarifying, but the large village of Snigirevka has been under Ukrainian rule since March.
Since it is this area that personally seems to me the most likely place for an imminent enemy offensive, I recommend paying attention to its study to those subscribers who are interested in the tactical alignment on the theater of operations.

what are your predictions

Attached: strelkov kot.jpg (1280x720, 88.32K)

Attached: 1654773105320.jpg (1125x851, 184.15K)

Russians don't belong anywhere in Europe

Attached: 1651849034293.gif (400x283, 1000.37K)

What % of the women will get raped during the inevitable civil war?

130%

>what are your predictions
My prediction is that rus stops ukr counter offensive in Kherson for good with the units it brings in from Zaporozhye and Crimea, then captures the entire region and holds it indefinitely. Unless ukr get some deliveries from the west, but all of those are most likely going to Donbass first and foremost, so...

Rumedia says that dnr and ruarmy started Slavyansk offensive

depends entirely on if lithuania steps in

Attached: 1654425864995.png (1074x1300, 925.62K)

reminder that vatniks went from this to bragging over slowly grinding down a 50k town

Attached: russian twist.png (548x538, 174.49K)

Oh, it's a foregone conclusion if the Dirlebaltic brigade gets activated, I meant from ivan-on-masha violence.

>Baratovka
Ukies contested that yesterday I believe. Orcs have been moving troops to Kherson during the night. Could go off any moment if it hasn't started already.

wonder how will it go, they will have to cross the river to get there, also that place is a fortress built up since the day strelkov left

This man will be named the most important figure of the 21st century and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: FSh0CKyXMAAhDHc.png (460x460, 255.41K)

hi trashcanbro, how are you doing today?
western europe no, east europe is USSR tho
the special military operation is basically over, it's just mop up now

Attached: 1647627521461.png (447x580, 432.32K)

Post outlet

What's up with Steinerenkov's counteroffensive on Statyi Saltiv? Any footage?

Considering that he brought about the end of Russia, yeah it sounds about right.

Attached: 1649541857458.jpg (595x500, 166.26K)

what happened to the baphomet guy that went to see kadyrov

Why isn't America sending any niggers to fight and die for the Jew?

They've been trying to come down M-03 for two days. Both bridges at Raihorodok got blownand Svatohirsk didn't even try. They'll try eventually, but right now I don't see them leaving Izium and Lyman.

liberated

Attached: funtimes.png (1464x876, 346.13K)

Russia is the one sending niggers to die for their jew, buddy.

Attached: defenders of russia.webm (404x720, 2.55M)