ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

The mother of all false flags is incoming. We all can feel it and Life will never be the same.

What do you guys think it will be?

Attached: its over.png (500x330, 136.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/realKarliBonne/97658
callofduty.fandom.com/wiki/October_6,_2016_Terrorist_Attacks
youtu.be/ykm0d2RkRdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T H E F O G

This is all because we didn't elect Ron Paul

t.me/realKarliBonne/97658
2016 xfiles

Something bad is coming, I fear. Or will it be a series of bad things that happen at the same time?

Paul.*

It will be the food supply
It has always been the grocery stores
You do not need to panic
Timeline is pulled ahead
Just get used to seeing soldiers standing by your fruits and cereal boxes

Probably a tactical nuke detonation over some Western city. Excuse to launch WW3...the cabal is losing control fast, they are the most dangerous right now because they are desperate.

Kavanaugh was almost murdered. A judge a week before him WAS murdered.

Time to start sniping the "Squad".
ATGM the entire Biden Adminitration on a day they're all outside in the same place doing a speech.
Please....save this country, someone

It's something nuclear, the media was spooked today when that Marine Osprey crashed, they must have thought it was pre positioning something and got taken out. It will be an American town though about 100 000 people.

And the glownigger posting like this is off the fucking charts lately

We didn't listen

Attached: 13PAUL1-articleLarge[1].jpg (600x390, 29.74K)

Maybe a false flag on the Jan 6 committee today, blame whites and right wingers a la the death of the pres of Rwanda, we become the new Tutsis and they are the Hutu sending armed teens to come kill all they can

>We all can feel it
fuck off sagefagget

>What do you guys think it will be?
biological

Oh fuck here we go again. I was gonna guess that maybe it had something to do with the broken arrow incident in CA yesterday, and the missing military dude with the nuclear materials.

Attached: 1653822812896.jpg (668x557, 24.09K)

callofduty.fandom.com/wiki/October_6,_2016_Terrorist_Attacks

Nothing ever happene

One of my "super powers" is noticing trends. I am also keenly aware of how people are acting around me. I can typically deduce what will happen at a macro level by assembling various bits and pieces together. I'm not saying I'm some fortune telling, numerology schizo. In fact, I have tons of other weaknesses that are a direct result of my strengths in other areas. Something is off, and I can feel it everywhere I go. Maybe everyone else can feel it too. We are maybe 3-5 months from catastrophe at an unprecedented scale not seen in the modern era and it's all manufactured. I think this might be the big one where they push us to the brink then swap the currency. DO NOT COMPLY WITH ANY RULES THAT ARE PUT IN PLACE. The next wave of mandates will be the kill shot for Western civilization.

This

what have you done!

Attached: 1653967834363.png (421x421, 281.4K)

R o f l

kek has spoken

Attached: 1427676468517.gif (640x636, 534.82K)

niggers are biological...

We could have prevented this

Attached: ron-paul_you-should-have-listened.jpg (954x960, 112.87K)

>biological
Make sense actually. using one of gods creations to kill another of gods creations. fits their modus operandi

youtu.be/ykm0d2RkRdU
make the escape

Attached: 1654272407200.png (680x680, 123.29K)

Fucks sake

Attached: 1628588526171.gif (245x258, 1012.02K)

it won't be a false flag

china is coming for you taiwan

Attached: CEB4846A-124A-44EF-8822-41967C6CE958.png (1284x2778, 1.04M)

A certain humble waterfilter salesman believes that it'll be a series of false flag events that starts with ISIS-tier glownigger asset cells that snuck across the border using dirty bomb vests with radioactive cobalt in multiple major metropolitan dem controlled cities to blame on Russia and the Chechnyains to get US to put boots on the ground in Ukraine, and eventually all out WW3 as China invades Taiwan as an October surprise to cancel the midterm elections and put US in a state of marital law.
All the while we will be facing more and more food riots and mass looting events this summer as prices rise and it'll becomes obvious that yield results for this growing season were worse then expected (due to decreased fertilizer use) and then food rationing and anti hoarding laws will be put into place.
Invariably there will be balkanization and whispers of succession, but the "elites" plan to use that to further their plan to take over the US.

Lol have you seen teenagers these days? Wouldn’t even need guns

People are on edge and I’ve noticed the little things in their behavior, also how they drive, etc. something is definitely off and a disaster will follow this general malaise