If gas prices don't cool off then society is over

If gas prices don't cool off then society is over

Attached: 1628314203225.jpg (474x452, 119.54K)

>coushouned

thank you, now I can stop.

they will never cool down. you will pay $8-$12 / gallon until you buy an electric car

Then burgers will be forced to get off their lazy asses and get a bicycle to commute with.

Wind and solar as well as hydrogen cars are a suitable alternative. I don't understand why you people can't see that the world is pushing us to progress. We're never going to colonise space with fossil fuels.

stop schwabsplaining you reptilian zog

Enjoy the incoming riots you stupid niggers

Bot shit

Shills really do be in here countersignaling that high fuel prices will cause problems

how high is it? did you hit $10 yet?

buy a diesel car and tell them fuck off problem solved

Where are we going to get the nickel, cobalt, and lithium for energy storage on this scale?

Hydrogen is pretty much the world's most inefficient battery. Ultimately one needs cheap electricity production to produce hydrogen.

I should get a horse

Kike shills are panicking because they know they lost control and shuts about to get real

>implying they aren't doing this on purpose to make americans riot

>SLAVE LABOR
>bob lazar did it years ago
isn't this just a regular cargo train

Attached: image000000.jpg (706x465, 62.82K)

everything is constant incremental stress testing the previous batch of programming.

like going from 10% to 15% ethanol or your drug dealer cutting the coke with a few more laxitives ?

No actually in reality like always everyone will just pay whatever the price is and fo nothing about it.

Yea. I'm sure they're panicking. They've only been doing what they do for centuries. It's ok to be a faggot and promote faggotry in School and have "pride" shoved down our throat. Yea They're really losing their grip goy