A series of extraterrestial objects landed in a major German city...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unidentified_Aerial_Phenomena_Task_Force

a series of extraterrestial objects landed in a major German city. A squad of four soldiers was sent to investigate the incident. Upon entering a warehouse, the squad finds German soldier being mind controlled by a small alien creature before being ambushed. All but one of the soldiers are killed before the area is secured. Alien attacks begin all over the globe.

After success with shooting down alien scout ships and securing the crash sites from surviving alien crews, as well as interdicting alien attempts to abduct human civilians for unknown purposes, AATIP manages to also obtain the corpses of various different alien troops. Autopsies reveal that all these types have been genetically and/or cybernetically altered, which seems to indicate they are merely foot-soldiers for unseen leaders. AATIP's head of research, Dr. [REDACTED], requests that a live alien be captured for interrogation. This involved developing a specialized weapon capable of capturing a live alien, and constructing a facility in AATIP's subterranean base capable of safely holding a live alien prisoner

More to come

Attached: 0.jpg (617x637, 49.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I simply cannot give less of a fuck about this fake and gay bullshit that you spam here every single fucking day

Attached: cbd119586763c4bd71783ee3b092b50586004b14_full.jpg (184x184, 12.47K)

AATIP was understaffed, underfunded and hated because it was investigating "demons."

It is not a LARP in that they exist. The LARP is the governments have lied through their teeth about it and will continue to do so.

they fight in the dark so you can live in the light

Someone played too much UFO enemy unknown

King

nice id

Give a Mormon a keyboard and Wikipedia access……. Mormons are demons

You

UFOs are NWO government black projects. Also note that aliens are demons. Them ramping this up may be a sign they might take the route of blue beam to bring about the anti-Christ or maybe just the usual of keeping their options open.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: catholics_beware_v3.2_optimized_optimized.jpg (4096x1376, 2.3M)

Attached: SpritesHD_Vetter_1000.jpg (960x867, 91.46K)

Attached: ddy72sx-b29f7cc4-1c86-4fb2-8f7c-43b2eb5cf5ae.png (1020x1780, 1.69M)

Watch the lightning...

Attached: 147d4125-26b3-4329-b09c-46acfb44ec8f-large1x1_PaulSmithC0012.00_01_32_28.Still0039_1527252037_lg.jpg (800x800, 136.08K)

Watch the lightning

Attached: FB_IMG_1654605089678.jpg (130x547, 33.93K)

Idiots not knowing its from xcom. Anyways, its a shitpost

You ruined it

Attached: 1645384630195.jpg (1024x883, 118.53K)

That's literally just the opening from X-Com

Yeah, I like the x-com game series too

sounds like an average xcom headcanon larp
Which is my favorite larp, go on...

Attached: amogus.jpg (600x400, 471.14K)