Why did the turks never maintain anything after destroying rome?

I still can't believe after taking the roman empire out, they just let the roman cities just rot and never built any new. You go to Istanbul and it's just a rotting city full of roman buildings that haven't been maintained or restored.

Even the church that they so boldly claim is falling apart due to lack of maintenance.

The only groups, I know that do this are hordes of barbarians.

Attached: 7dd.jpg (482x427, 74.8K)

Why would we care? Rome was our enemy, and we erased their existance

>Why would we care? Rome was our enemy, and we erased their existance
More to the point, you literally moved in and did nothing for hundreds of years. Literally the banner of the roman empire rotting was behind you. You cough and everyone in europe grabbed a slice from you.

you can see the same phenomena with all nations that surrendered to the pedo war lord, it's just weak and retarded groups of people that suddenly discovered they can expend with violence.
once violence doesn't work anymore they are out of any tool that can improve their lives.

Because they're non-Whites and non-Whites cannot produce, propagate or maintain. They can only destroy.

>Literally the banner of the roman empire rotting was behind you
we literally don't care lol, good riddance

>Istanbul
You need to go back.

you're implying that whitoids can't fight or what?

>we literally don't care lol, good riddance
No wonder turkey never kept it's super power status.

Attached: this-is-fine.0.jpg (1400x1400, 198.41K)

you need to go back too invader

Italians dismantled half the Coliseum, demolished the Forum, etc.

Did you happen to take a look at Athens. Disgusting concrete city. The ancient buildings, chiefly Pantheon are all dilapidated

>turkey never kept it's super power status.
>implying
We are surrendered by enemies, I wouldn't be speaking Turkish today if Turkey wasn't at least a local super power

Squatters of an ancient superpower
Who moved in and couldn’t even keep things in order

>We are surrendered by enemies, I wouldn't be speaking Turkish today if Turkey wasn't at least a local super power
Literally nothing stopping you from colonizing when you had the chance.

Attached: Bike-Fall.jpg (500x680, 42.9K)

Yeah that's regrettable, we should have forced Turkish culture into Balkans. At least a third of Europe would be Turkified then

You will never be an Istanbul, it will always be Constantinople.

tell me more about it, whiteoid. as soon as all you whitoids return back to europe from the lands you've invaded and settled, we can begin talking about istanbul

Attached: stambol.jpg (808x615, 168.66K)

The city of Istanbul is like 10% old Constantinople and 90% urban sprawl that stretches in all directions, across the golden horn, across the Hellespont into Anatolia.

Meant bosphorus*

Fuck quoted wrong person.

Well, they're turks.

No, I'm implying that anything that falls into non-White hands gets the Detroit treatment.
True, modern Greece is populated and run by anatolians, who aren't White.

Alot of original greeks started to speak slavic hence the modern macedonians

>invaded
You mean conquered and built upon? Your kind is only good for destruction even when given the resources.

Turkey was about to get partioned, Greece and armenia controlled a sizeable portion of it, but muh civil unrest and the anglos being up to no go allowed turkey to be a nation.

blaming niggers for Detroit makes no sense.
whitoids first moved out and pulled out all the industries and systematically relocated southern niggers to Detroit under, of course, a democrat leadership.
niggers once tried to prosper but whitods gathered and destroyed their property in Tulsa in 1921.
moreover istanbul is doing better than your whole country probably.

>You mean conquered and built upon?
and killed the natives en mass and stole their land.
muh building lol, the classic narrative. do you bother talking about the destruction of ecosystems as well by the way with building?

This. We are in 2022 and we still have to explain this basic knowledge.

Let me guess another muslim shitskin living on welfares on Canada?