Untitled

Attached: 601059B0-B607-4137-B15D-CD93F3844447.jpg (1170x2051, 1.38M)

I would never raise a nigger child.

I wouldnt raise something that isnt my DNA.

Attached: if you only knew how bad things really are.png (595x862, 687.31K)

I would never raise anothers child

Attached: unnamed (25).jpg (900x900, 44.87K)

how embarassing

360° turn outta there.

This. If I had the option between a life of inceldom and cuckoldry I would choose being an incel every time. Cucks are the lowest of low. The ultimate loser. At least the MGTOW's who can't get laid still have their dignity.

Trannies are below cucks as they attempt to be the girl imo.

Jesus Christ!

What is wrong with these cucks? He cannot be that desperate, he needs to kill this coal burning whore and her shitskin mistake, I bet she doesn’t want any other children either.

My day is ruined, and I face the day with even more hatred than I had yesterday. I have total contempt for this works.

I would raise a jew child and make him the next bobby fischer

fucking christ at this mutt freak show.
Maybe the asian genes will compensate for the dumb nigger genes, but I doubt it. Couldn't imagine having to look at that ugly mutt kid for the rest of my days.

Saw a similar couple at Costco last week.
Real oof moment.
The funniest thing was that immigrants were the ones giving the dirtiest looks.

If this bothers you, you are a bad person.
There is nothing wrong with raising a child that isn't yours. This mentality is found only in third-world countries.
Some of you have a lot of complexes

That's cause you are insecure

Is it weird that I would raise an orphan, but not a child my spouse had before meeting me?

Attached: C365E602-7F9F-4736-8775-0DA510F7C189.png (1680x1119, 660.94K)

I assume this guy has a small dick, why else would he waste his time, energy and resources for some skanks used hole and raise her half nigger baby ?

no

thanks owen jones. fuck off back to twitter to voice your worthless opinions there now you gay cunt.

user, you are brain washed by globhomo. Think again, what is the purpose of a child? Why would you raise another man's child? You are here on 4chins for a reason, I think you are smart enough to figure this out.

You have no idea how bad the simp epidemic really is.

>ladies, yes, you really can breed with Jamal and then be supported by Brad

Literally every piece of American media, social or otherwise, is designed to destroy our race

Trips of truth.

Checked. May god bless you with lots of children.