Any Forums, you lied to me

You told me black women are annoying and stupid. But this woman, Moses Ingram, is the best thing about the new Disney Start Wars series. Her character is dark, gritty, smart... I think she may be my favourite character in the entire franchise. The dumb white men in the show (including Ewan McGregor) are constantly being outsmarted and physically BTFO'd by this beautiful queen. I now understand that black women are so much more than Any Forums made them out to be.

Attached: zzz11.png (1200x1200, 1.06M)

woah, that was fast.

Jews and their collaborators mutilated and continue to mutilate millions of children. This won't go unpunished forever.

the scrip writer is white

brb, checking his wiki.

crazy bitch literally changed her name to moses to fit in with the tribe

The entire series is just glorifying this nigger bitch and making Obi-Wan look like timid, unheroic pussy, just like they did to Luke.

Disney's goal was to take the white males and make them look like jug-pissing coomers.

The show's write for episode 3 and 4, Hannah Friedman, is a Jew. One writer had an "early life" section and wasn't a Jew, all the rest didn't have an early life section.
This is as far as my research has gone, so far.

Attached: ford.jpg (323x323, 13.41K)

oops, wrong ford pic, meant to be this one.

Attached: 1650120708516.jpg (677x605, 296.38K)

I think when it comes to Hollywood writers you can skip the 'Early Life' wiki check process as being superfluous, user.

does she even realise that Moses is a man's name?

She should be called Moshaniqua

>Her character is dark
Correct. Stop watching children's programming

either bait or you're a fucking faggot.
Choose now.

her acting has very little to do with the response but you already knew that kike its the terrible writing
im sure your braindead ass thinks random things happening on screen that are subversive automaticly makes it good because your a kike
but in most stories people need motive to do things
but then again why would a black woman need motive to commit murder?

Ford is a kike.

>Disney
>Star Wars
>2022
You sure you're on the right site here, dummy?

it's bait.

Attached: reading paper.jpg (657x527, 59.31K)

but it's a sarcastic bait. I agree with you fine anons, and I hate disney.

dey hea

Someone post the webm

It's probably the best nu-Star Wars show so far, I just watched the first 4 episodes yesterday (on ev01, we ain't feeding Yidney kikes around here). Sometimes it's a bit dumb, but the sheboon turned out to be a far less annoying character than I anticipated. Still a fugly ape, though.

DESU I just hate the entire Yidney inquisitor theme. Inquisitors existed in the old canon, like in Dark Forces II Jedi Knight, but they had their own identities, fallen jedi who are each batshit insane in their own way. Now it's just le ebin edgelords who's personality is nonexistent other than being cruel for cruelty's sake, all clad in cheap, minimalist, crappy, black-painted plastic armor because it's oh so edgy. And don't get me started on their retarded spinning lightsabers.

I still can't get over that salto jump

You look at that head and tell me she's not one of those loud ass philly niggresses.
I swear I can't looknat her face and not just hear
SHIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEET HOOGA BOOJA FINA BIX NOOD MY NIGGA WHAT IT DOOOOOOOO MY NIGGA

I know the one you mean. I have it somewhere...

Why does Disney Starwars have such a fucking hard-on for ugly black and british bitches? They're in EVERY fucking movie and videogame they make as key characters for some bizarre fucking reason.

>Her character is dark
Of course, she is black

Attached: 1654293411371.png (1024x708, 577.44K)

nobody cares what you like about brand's new product

The Empire doesn't hire niggers. Especially allowing them to wield a Lightsaber, I'm pretty sure it's a whole religious thing to Force users. The empire especially.
Why would a Imperialist regime, with only white guys in their entire history working for them, hire a fucking nigger to do a white mans job? It break continuity in the original Star Wars movies, in which, the Empire is portrayed as 'Space Nazis'.

Nazis wouldn't go near a nigger, they'd hunt them down for even attempting to join something as holy and as Pure as Siths and their ideologies.

>Imagine still watching Jew television

Attached: 1653282143652.jpg (640x640, 76.14K)

>Disney's goal was to take the white males and make them look like jug-pissing coomers.
This is why I write off all Star Wars things nowadays. They simply can't resist.

Ford is a mischling who was raised without any religion