Why are black women always so angry?

Why are black women always so angry?

They always chimp about anything to do with wypypo. They complain over and over again. It’s impossible to avoid them.

Why are they like this?

Attached: E60063C5-A567-4B53-89FF-5E3CA5126EA9.jpg (828x680, 84.75K)

They are at the bottom of the evolutionary totem pole.

Literally this. Even the top 10% of black women are passed over for 5/10 white women.

Why do they all walk so slow?
It's fucking unbearable in groceries stores.

Imagine not only being the least attractive race on earth, but being so far separated from other races that you're compared to a fucking baboon.

Unlike white women, they stick up for their race

If I were that ugly, I'd be constantly angry at everything as well.

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49.38K)

Basically every time blacks shame white people white people throw money at them. The society conditioning them to by nagging whiny parasites.

Attached: 1 I9ep8FpEm-uQ2i83HLcYjg.png (264x191, 98.41K)

Blacks are animals

All the men fuck white women.

>Why are black women always so angry?

They jelly because white women don't have nappy hair.

Attached: bik.jpg (1200x1200, 127.71K)

Low iq, poor hygiene and social skills (except during chimpouts), disgusting appearance and attitude...worthless

lmao ya

Most lowly paid, least valuable people on earth. They create more niggers that nobody wants.

you big mean jerk. stop it.

Yup. Because there is one thing you can almost never escape when dating a black woman. The extended black family.
Too bad, so sad; their family and "culture" make them toxic.

I can't wait to see sheboons when the ebt cards ring empty.
Fucking comedy entertainment gold headed our wya.

Because they are just retarded and unfit for society, but they are just allowed to act like this and be appeased at any cost, so they just keep doing what has worked for them so far.

because they know you're behind them. black people are lazy as it is, but they kick it into overdrive when whitey is around.
>be coach
>at competition in atlanta with 30 swimmers
>walk into completely-empty restaurant after morning prelims
>'hey do you think you could seat us for lunch?"
>'uhhh....naww....sorry....bess we can do is like..uhhhh....one hour'
>look over shoulder
>"It's completely empty in here."
>"Yee, sorry, s'gon be like an hour, hour an an half"
really wish the restaurant owner could have been there to watch his nigger employee send away $1,000 in revenue. i was talking to a good ol' boy at the meet later that day about it and he claimed the sheboon only did that because it was a white coach and a group of white kids.
>"they just wanted you to know they weren't going to hustle for a white man"
>"so they just don't do their job?"
>"welcome to atlanta"
it's amazing how everything about the city just started to make sense after that conversation.

importing niggers to north america was one of the worst decisions ever made. i know it was jews that made the decision but whites went along with it.

even black men don't like them that much apparently

this

>Why are black women always so angry?
Nobody wants them. All they do is yell and bark like German Shepards.

Attached: 1647898066285.jpg (512x768, 103.14K)

and they use soap

Attached: Soap.jpg (991x1024, 91.9K)

because the african american woman has on avarge more the 1,1 ng/Dl of testosteron then a caucasian woman, and the rate for western women are already considered high.

when you are face to face with a BW, you are face with a short men. And as anyone who was around short man knows, they are aggresive assholes.