DRINK YOUR OWN SHIT

archive ph/091LU

Attached: Singapore introduces beer made with sewage water and urine, netizens freak out.jpg (942x853, 314.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9I0IAwOIwXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China teir

POO IN THE CAN SIR

Isn't it all technically """"recycled"""" sewage water?

Attached: Window.gif (414x472, 2.11M)

I think I still prefer water drawn from the aquifer. But if it's all the same to you, drink up!

i thought india would be the first to do this, they love smearing shit all over themselves

>eat shit and drink pee
Ye definitely our gov.

Enjoy drink while watching this
youtube.com/watch?v=9I0IAwOIwXo

Isnt that just how sewage treatment works? I thought clean water was one of the outputs of a sewage treatment facility.

I read that as netzis, like internet nazis

>Clown World has made peepeepoopoo real
>and you are gonna pay for it

The guy is indian kek

>poo-brew

Larp some more but this guy is going to be a billionaire in the land of the poo

You VILL eat ze shit.
You VILL drink ze piss.
You VILL use ze coom cup.

And you VILL be happy.

Attached: a shitty deal.jpg (2160x1983, 680.8K)

>DRINK YOUR OWN SHIT

no different from the poison jews feed whites.

>sirs, we must do the needful. Our poo quota is down and we won’t be able to ferment our new IPA (India Piss Ale)

Unless you have your own well, this is where all water comes from. You don't really think your tap water comes from a lake, do you?

While we’re eating shit the elites will be drinking the blood of children

You guys are acting like this guy just pissed in your beer or something. You can get purified water from urine very easily. I don't think there is any piss in it. That wouldn't be very smart now, would it?

Attached: main-qimg-1c8e9a616fce92449640458e48c5a8c5.png (230x161, 44.92K)

Why what do you think you drink when you drink tap water in any city of the world?

It is recycled waste water.

They could clean river or other water for human consumption, but the recycled sewage water is humiliating the goyim, ut is done for ritualistic purposes.

Buy real mineral water. Use this for drinking and cooking.

Attached: 1624125447769.png (798x681, 725.2K)

based

It's recycled water. If you evaporated water out of shit you could drink that and it would be clean water because shit don't evapoate

>vegan veins are empty
Carnivore bros, we won

Rum distillers used to mix human feces in the wash to keep slaves from drinking it.

Singapore stole the budweiser recipe?

mine does
lol at mutts and urbanite fake humans

fuck off you kike shill go back to lebbit

It is, but don't expect NPCs to understand that. Fun fact, you're also literally eating animal piss and shit but you don't see anyone complaining about that.

Attached: istockphoto-496704347-612x612.jpg (612x408, 64.73K)

oh look a retard scientist