We are all gonna be fucked

Aren’t we? This is just the beginning.
>$12 worth of tomatoes
>$6.50 worth of butter

Attached: 5B1D61B7-F9C8-4165-AB97-0E661A9A75FA.jpg (1024x768, 204.9K)

I had an alcoholic roomate over ten years ago and all he did was cook spaghetti noodles in water and put butter on them. Alcohol and noodles with butter. He had a fucking kid and ex gf in the same city but his ass was so backward, even at 30 years old, he worked at a call center.

That’s wonderful. Thankyou

Learn how to budget.
You’re eating European butter, Italian pasta and free range eggs. Try eating Australian food.

Attached: 8A617F46-368E-491A-B309-960F0B05A24E.jpg (1024x855, 150.29K)

Societies are collapsing

Attached: collapsingsociety.jpg (3224x804, 709.43K)

I got maybe 20 items and my total was almost 100$ yesterday

Can’t wait for the riots this summer

Attached: 3448F93F-E3F3-4D8D-8A85-60D94C811663.jpg (700x700, 142.04K)

Just grow your own tomatoes

I didn’t complain about the price of quality goods exclusively. The price of Australian goods is also skyrocketing. And Cage eggs are animal cruelty. I think you’ve missed the point of my post

I don’t have the time and I don’t have yard space. And I rent, my lease could be cancelled in six months.

Lmao bruh eastern canada been paying these prices for 4 years now.

Yes we are all going to he fucked. Is your government still giving stimulus checks to you? We haven't had anything since Biden became president and destroyed the world's economy. See leftist shills elections have consequences. Not only did you destroy US economy but you destroyed the entire west. I hope when the lay offs start happening that only Biden voters get laid off.

what?

Attached: prepper-food-pantry.jpg (450x350, 89.08K)

>lupark
Kerrygold masterrace

Attached: jesus laughing.jpg (549x845, 42.57K)

Based cage free egg enjoyed

Just shoplift lmao

Put them in a pot and you can bring them with. Water it in the morning and you're done, no time at all really. I have 30 tomato plants right now.

user i suggest you to buy la molisana instead of barilla. should be present in australia, its 100 times better

based lurpak enjoyer

Unironically, convert all your savings to silver.

Thanks Pastabro

this isn't 'just the beginning' - you're only noticing this shit now? You should have at least a month's worth of food put away (non-perishable). If you have money to burn on wet wipes and hair dye, you have money to burn on $15 paint pales at bunnings to store flour, pasta, rice, and other good shit in. You're really, REALLY gonna fucking need it dude.
Heed this message. Food riots will happen in this country.