/GPG/ /SG/ /UG/ Geopolitical General #2224 - axis of butthurt edition

298View
Ukraine, PaIestine, Syria, Pakistan, Libya, Iraq, Mali, Caucasus, Yemen, Ethiopia, Burma, Socotra, and other geopolitical happenings, as well as soup, pipelines and robots. /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /osint/, /ck/, /tg/, /k/, /soup general/, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Ukraine/Russia
The Associated Press writes that Russia is moving closer to its goal of complete control of the industrial center, mines and coal plants in eastern Ukraine.
Meanwhile, the UAF launched a limited counteroffensive in Davydiv Brid, Kherson.
>Syria
Turkish defense minister, Halusi Akar, stated that "Turkey’s armed forces are ready for another cross-border operation in northern Syria". Whilst the syrian foreign minister said "Damssucs strongly opposes Turkish military moves"
>Colombia
Leftist Candidate Gustavo Preto comes out on top with 40% of the vote, but he will have to face off with Rodolfo Hernandez in the second round of elections on June 19th.
>Rwanda/DRC
tensions are high between Rwanda and the DRC, as the latter accuses the former of funding and supporting m23 rebels in the eastern part of the country. The AU has volunteered to mediate.
>Lebanon
Lebanon’s new parliament has re-elected Nabih Berri for a seventh term as Speaker of Parliament.

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/
liveuamap.com/

>Twitter sources
nitter.net/clashreport
nitter.net/bilalkareem
nitter.net/disclosetv
nitter.net/archer83able
nitter.net/therage
nitter.net/ralee85
nitter.net/LindseySneed
nitter.net/suriyakmaps
nitter.net/abduljabbar1612

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/UCqfbpQn

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/

Attached: 1599944754169.jpg (1024x372, 48.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sqrUDHityKg
easterneye.biz/uk-economic-growth-will-grind-to-a-halt-warns-british-chambers-of-commerce/
mothership.sg/2022/06/shangri-la-dialogue-2022-austin-wei/
en.trend.az/casia/tajikistan/3606953.html
reuters.com/world/europe/turkeys-erdogan-calls-greece-not-arm-non-military-islands-2022-06-09/?rpc=401&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Greece is worried;
At a time when tensions are gradually rising with mutual rhetoric on the Ankara-Athens line, Greece is increasing measures against a possible influx of asylum seekers in Meric (on the border). Against this background, pepper spray and sound bombs found in the warehouses of the Greek Police Service (ELAS) in Athens are being shipped to the Meric (border) area.

Attached: IMG_20220609_132244_078.jpg (720x400, 39.67K)

>Bashar al-Assad:
We will resist the invasion of Turkey.

Attached: 1583069856633 (1).png (289x341, 222.14K)

We call on Greece to give up arming the islands with non-military status.
We're not kidding, our people will follow up if they say something.
We see that our patience and cold-bloodedness are misunderstood by our interlocutor (Greece).
Turkey does not violate anyone's rights and will not allow anyone to violate its own rights."
Turkey will not back down from using its powers when necessary for its own purposes."
—President Erdoğan

Attached: gayreek MOGGED.png (620x344, 499.58K)

>Syria
SNA troops began to gather on the Azez line

Attached: IMG_20220609_132836_212.jpg (1280x960, 168.37K)

Gaz ze mongoloidz!

Attached: 1654629253048.png (760x797, 518.58K)

What are the flags in the middle?

>Syria
>Turkish army drone strikes YPG/PKK terrorists in Qamishli on the area next to their cemetery.

OP, I am Assyrian. And I have to say, I don’t base any of my identity on the genocide, nor do I know anyone who bases their Assyrian identity on the genocide. I listen to Assyrian music all the time, none of it is about the genocide. It is just a tragedy for us whereby we were kicked out of a huge part of our homeland, particularly the Hakkari region, where my ancestral village was, which now lays in ruins. Much of the massacres which were part of the genocide were committed by Kurds working with Turks as well. But there were large tribal differences, some Kurdish tribes were close allies and friends with Assyrians. Anyway, I work and am friends with many Turkish people and Kurdish people. I have no grudge against them, it was during a World War. I am not like a jew to base my identity on the holocaust and make people who never had a part in it feel guilty. However, I do feel very sad that because of the genocide, I will never be able to see my ancestral village populated as it once was. I will never have a country. I will never have a homeland where I can be free with my own people. Other than that, my identity comes from a history going back 7,000 years; it is very ignorant to tell me I base my identity on one infinitesimally small segment of that.

Attached: B1069BB7-6C32-422A-BBFF-AC5DEEF339A9.jpg (750x445, 132.47K)

ASSyria and Turdistan

>Northern Iraq
3 PKK/KCK terrorists identified in Gara region were were neutralized by MIT's clandestine operation

You're a good egg, user
I apologize

Moscow 'ready to ensure' safe passage of ships leaving Ukrainian ports

In a first, China and Russia defend North Korea vetoes at UN

Algeria suspends 2002 friendship pact with Spain, bans imports

IAEA adopts anti-Iran resolution

'Unburnable' copy of Handmaid's Tale auctioned for $130,000

And that's your daily news brief from TRT World.

For more, head to trtworld.com

>FSA SNA convoy at Azez
OH no no no sisters of resistance, you got too cocky

Attached: Screenshot_20220609_133832_org.telegram.messenger.jpg (2310x1080, 625.53K)

Also I have noticed jewtube shoahd trtworld channel
U fucking spineless jews, we didn't even start the invasion yet

Attached: Screenshot_20220609_111734.jpg (987x1049, 253.36K)

>Greece is arming the islands with an unofficial military status, "We are violating the law, Turkey is right."
>We emphasize that the law is in favor of Turkey! Ankara can apply to the UN”
-Greek Journalist Papahelas

gayreek don't understand they're breaking the lausanne agreement by puting soldiers on those island, they don't know what's coming

>the invasion
Special military operation to deterrorise Kurdistan

Lmaoo
Z

Attached: 1652357680277.png (500x278, 154.33K)

Came to shitpost but this hits hard
youtu.be/sqrUDHityKg

Attached: 98875195.jpg (676x960, 135.04K)

share music

also this is the reality of life
two types of groups of people on this planet:

conquerors and conquered, and i believe this carries through the genes but fades away as time moves on

gardas can you give me a QRD on the newest kamikaze drone of Turkey?

Is it in service yet? And what's the payload? That thing looked rather big i mean did they build it to destroy bunkers or something?

shieeeeet what's the reason
can't find anything about it but the channel is gone

>breaking the lausanne agreement

Retarded move from gayreeks, a splendid move for Turkey and drones. I'm not sure if greeks noticed it but Turkey has the continental advantage here

I mean just look at the borders, they can place a fuckton of artillery on the borders to greece and bomb it to oblivion. As long as Greece follows US policy they won't thrive. And they should stop daydreaming about EastMed, it won't happen

I remember when Merkel told Greece to sell the island if they can't pay their debt kek. Many people underestimated that woman, she was a fierce politician, more know-how than the current government

MUTTI COME BACK

Kargı
Anti radiation kamikaze drone
Basically serves same function as the jew harpy drone which we saw in karabakh war

Attached: kargı.jpg (640x360, 24.03K)

I miss mutti like you wouldn't believe

>THE British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) has warned that the economic growth in UK will “grind to a halt” in 2022 before briefly falling into negative territory, according to a report.

>It downgraded the growth forecast to 3.5 per cent from from 3.6 per cent, and said inflation would reach 10 per cent during the October-December quarter, the Sky News reported. Investment growth expectations have also been slashed from 3.5 per cent to 1.8 per cent.

>According to the BCC, the UK was threatened by rising interest rates and taxes, as well as the high inflation that’s leading surging petrol prices and energy costs.

>Recently, the organisation for economic co-operation and development has said that Britain’s growth in 2023 will be worse than any G20 country except Russia as there will be no GDP expansion .

>Reports suggested that the average cost of filling a typical family car with petrol could exceed £100 for the first time.

>Alex Veitch, policy director of BCC, said that the war in Ukraine came just as the UK was beginning a Covid recovery, placing a further squeeze on business profitability.

>“The forecast drop in business investment is especially concerning. It is vital that urgent action is taken here, and we are having constructive conversations with the government about its review of capital allowances and other policies to incentivise business investment. Stable and supportive’ policies needed,” Veitch was quoted as saying by the Sky News.

>“Growth could also be hit by falling consumer spending, caused by wage increases lagging behind rising costs. We forecast that, if trends continue, inflation will only return to the Bank of England’s target rate at the end of 2024.”

easterneye.biz/uk-economic-growth-will-grind-to-a-halt-warns-british-chambers-of-commerce/

This looks like the blvck bvll among suicide drones lmao

imagine being a s*ryani and the last thing you see is this thing flying right at your ass lmao, nice i'm looking forward to some footages

>US & China defence chiefs likely to meet on sidelines at Shangri-La Dialogue in S'pore

>Chinese and U.S. defence chiefs meeting

>Among the two most prominent attendees will be U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and China's Minister of National Defence Wei Fenghe.

>According to Reuters, Wei and Austin are likely to meet on the sidelines. If so, it will be their first face to face meeting after having spoken to each for the first time via telephone in April 2022.

>According to Foreign Policy's Jack Detsch, who quoted a senior U.S. defence official, China approached the U.S. for a meeting on the sidelines to discuss “managing competition” between the two countries.

mothership.sg/2022/06/shangri-la-dialogue-2022-austin-wei/

This is a development one must keep an eye on. This will be interesting. Last time the US and China met, harsh words were exchanged and the chinese showed their bold brass neck. I wonder how this meeting will go down and how the tone will be

>China encourages local companies to invest in Tajikistan and strengthen the alignment of production capacities, said the Foreign Minister of China Wang Yi, Trend reports via news.cgtn.com.

>"China has become Tajikistan's most important partner for trade and investment. Our country is ready to make joint efforts with Tajikistan to bring bilateral cooperation in various fields to a new level," Yi said.

>Moreover, Yi noted that China is willing to explore new areas of cooperation with Tajikistan and support the country in realizing its main strategic goals of development in energy, transportation, etc.

>Ibrohim, for his part, praised the high level of mutual trust between the two heads of state and the steady progress in their comprehensive strategic cooperation, describing China as a great, friendly neighbor of Tajikistan.

en.trend.az/casia/tajikistan/3606953.html

> Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said on Thursday Greece should stop arming islands with non-military status and should abide by international agreements, in comments likely to fuel a renewal in long-running tensions between the Aegean Sea neighbours.

reuters.com/world/europe/turkeys-erdogan-calls-greece-not-arm-non-military-islands-2022-06-09/?rpc=401&