I asked my employer for a 20% raise to fight off inflation and my request was denied...

I asked my employer for a 20% raise to fight off inflation and my request was denied. What are the best ways to hedge against inflation when your only source of income is your salary?

Attached: asian-shares-brace-for-us-inflation-euro-up-on-ecb-bets.jpg (1200x900, 122.42K)

Maintain a small chicken farm in your yard. Sell chickens at competitive rates with other farmers. Dont report chicken income. Price of chickens go up. Use the money to just help pay for food and gas.

buy stocks in companies with assets whose prices will rise along with inflation. if you own part of the gas companies, then it doesn't bother you as much when gas prices rise. same with corn producers or titanium dioxide producers or whatever else.

Also find a witchdoctor to revive your chickens if they become accidentally dead.

At a certain point, wouldn't many of these companies be at risk of operation failures, I.E shortage of their fundamental supply?

Stfu. Your ruining my life.

Attached: 20220525_072859.jpg (4000x3000, 3.25M)

get a second source of income, dumbass. Even if it is only a 5-10% of your total.

How do you not have chicken shit all over your porch? I hate that faggots like you post pictures of chickens on clean patios or in pens on fresh green grass. Chickens shit over everything and dig up or eat green grass. Have a few chickens for a few weeks and everything they have access to will be brown and covered in chicken shit.

t. Backyard chicken owner.

Is that true? How do keep hawks at bay?

Quit your job. Your employer needs to know what happens when he refuses legitimate requests. Get a better job while transitioning to homesteading. Get a second source of income, diversify your skills and perfect a craft

>I asked my employer for a 20% raise to fight off inflation and my request was denied
Fill his house with TNT (in minecraft)

You fence a small area around their coup so they dont go running around your yard shitting everywhere. But if you live in the country side I would let them walk around since they eat bugs,snakes and whatever pest is sitting around the yard.

Attached: FUv9ACTWIAAb_ra.jpg (1090x276, 43.36K)

Ask your employer to increase your working hours instead. instead of 8 hours a day, ask for 12. 12 hours a day is maximum in a civilized country. While you are at it, ask for night shifts and work on sundays. 12 hour shifts, 6 days a week, three shifts is maximum here.

Purchase NFT's to act as a hedge because their value is basically guaranteed to skyrocket. The monkey ones are hilarious (and my personal favorite) lol

>Get a second source of income, diversify your skills and perfect a craft

this is it. better still get another remote job and keep working your old job at the same time until they fire you. then u just have 1 comfy job that pays more than your old one and you will have had double wages for a few weeks.

then buy up staples while they are still affordable. Im gunna order 200 kg of rice and 100kg of various tinned foods.

Attached: 13960_1008.jpg (1280x960, 198.2K)

Find another job, and when your employer repents ask him for even more.

I used to work 13hrs, 7 days a week in a factory.
Every waking minute i contemplated suicide.
Minimum wage, no overtime pay.
My savings for the whole year still didnt make positive progress towards ever owning a property.

of course. that's why you need to take at least one day off per week. why did you ignore this basic truth?

you vill own nothing
you vill be happy

Ask for 40% raise