Hey pol. What the fuck should I do with my life? 19 years old, finished year 12 with a very mediocre atar...

Hey pol. What the fuck should I do with my life? 19 years old, finished year 12 with a very mediocre atar, and just working at a shitty restaurant in the city in my spare time while finding time to see my girlfriend. Where the fuck do I go from here? What career is the most based and recommended? None of that follow your dreams bullshit, I just want some fag online to explain the best career choice for someone at lifes cross roads

Attached: 4DABF467-D721-4F83-BB4E-C6990AC3AB95.jpg (550x508, 18.14K)

Stop browsing this board retard it will fuck your life

Keep browsing this board nigger it will save your life

Why are both of these responses so true?

Either impregnate and marry your gf and become a welder, or dump your gf and become a anti-ZOG militant. You are man now you must choose.

get the fuck of Any Forums bruv, dont even use this shit during uni if you go. Any Forums/reddit are all not gonna help you in the long term.

set up goals right now. career-wise, just look into engineering, economics/finance or computer shit. Your long term goal should always be to start your own business and escape employment. if you wanna buy a house in the future, start saving now. stay away from ponzi schemes.

and do not accept muhammad the pedo and gay allah

Learn a trade. Welding, electrician, commercial drivers license. By the time you are 30 you will have your own business, truck & crew and be making $.

Doesn't matter, he's here forever now. Like the rest of us. OP, I attended a presentation evening last week as part of a tech society I'm on. All the students were banging on about their passion
>I'm passionate about developing non-linear solutions
>I'm passionate about guitar, surfing, and holistic interdisciplinary machine learning
>I'm passionate about the build environment and sustainability
It's all an lie. No-one is passionate about anything. We exist, and that is all. All these morons will learn, in time, that their employers don't give a fuck about them, and time only moves in one direction. GL you're going to need it

Either a proper trade or becoming the leader of a doomsday cult ... both will soon be in high demand.

Attached: here_have_a_skull_instead!!.png (848x631, 788.87K)

this is also a good option, dont force yourself to go to uni if you are skilled in other areas. whatever makes money and doesnt kill you inside is good.

Browsing Any Forums is like having diarrhea, it smells awful, gets everywhere, sticks with you the rest of the day, and umm.. I actually forgot where I was going with this.

but even to pretend to be passionate about a field would be useful no? i also dont give a fuck desu, idk how my peers are so enthusiastic about engineering.

Computer science which can teach you a variety of skills that are beneficial if you ever want to start your own business
>Basic Networking will teach you how to set up and install internetworks and manage data for your company or companies you work for
>Coding allows you to create basic programs for accounting, calculating, scheduling etc…
>web publishing allows you to create your own websites even with basic fundamentals
>electives like professional communications can help you learn good skills to build relationships in person and online
>jobs high in demand paying $70k yeah + starting
> you learn all this shit year 1 btw
Also retards here say
> they’ll outsource jobs to immigrants
First of at uni/college you’ll realize that a lot of the immigrants have no fucking clue what they’re doing and their English is so poor they have terrible communication skills and can’t follow basic instructions which plays a huge fucking role in shit like discrete math so you have an advantage
> learn it on your own don’t go to school
If you aren’t disciplined enough then you’re fucked and will waste the next 5 years partying and working minimum wage wondering what to do and finally cave in anyways congrats
> MUH student loan
You’re going to be pulling in $70k+ a year starting if you can’t manage your money to pay a $40-$50k loan off in two years you’re already brain dead

Buy a van , and run over some of your local politicians

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play

Jub?
Uhhh idk they will always need mechanics. water management seems based.

build your own infrastructure.

most people hope their BOSS will take care of them and give them a living wage. Nope, people are selfish and see you as temporary

Build your OWN infrastructure; a business, a family, a side hustle. something of your own that will grow over time. Everything else is bullshit American Dream propaganda

At least you're not full of shit

Doesn't matter what you do. Everything will be ok.

This is bullshit, I got a diploma of IT in 2012, most I ever made was 40K, then I got dumped when my contract ended. Now I do security making $17

I actually am full of shit right now, currently waiting on my second morning dump.

Seen a lot of people recommending welding. Why this trade in particular? What distinguishes it?

Let me give you another anecdote. All minorities and francophones I met in school have flourished in their careers, even when I had to drag their asses across the finish line in partner projects.