after watching this I'm glad I wasn't born in the west

Attached: file.png (1000x1470, 869K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rarbgway.org/torrents.php?imdb=tt20256528
bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just don't let your guard down.
This evil is coming for every nation.

honestly im very glad i was born in the west. Sure people are more autistic like this but the upsides far outweigh the downsides. As cringe as these trannies are they really dont affect me

homosexual rape is a big problem in russia, you know?

They're also coming for you. Evil will not rest until all is contaminated and fallen.

>Thinks Globohomo will stop at the west

I'm glad I'm not a mongoloid

we had two days without running water in our apartment, it was a nightmare.
how do you live like this year long?

Do you have some room left? I want out of here

>As cringe as these trannies are they really dont affect me
famous last words lol
I'm sure most mutts thought the same and all of a sudden its forbidden to publicly speak about what is a woman or else institutions will punish you

What are you even talking about you idiot, Russia is success fem state

*Уcтyпи дeвoчкe мecтo*

+ That's actually a real reason for negative selection and overall degeneration

It's really not. The propaganda against Russia would have people believe roaming bands of gay rapists with aids chase people during the day. At night they shoot krokodil and peel off their rotting skin to cook and eat since they have no food. The population is orcish in looks, retarded in intelligence, and a savage temperament. Russians have only one love, getting drunk on vodka and craving the blood of Ukrainian babies who they love to eat while raping Ukrainian women.

This is how people view Russia now because of seething Polaks, seething Ukrainians, and seething westoids who hate Russia because CNN told them to.

yeah that sucks for sure. Luckily its not as extreme here as in america yet and i just hope the trend ends before it arrives here completely

Link?

It's available on RARBG
rarbgway.org/torrents.php?imdb=tt20256528

>Уcтyпи дeвoчкe мecтo
Oбычнaя oлдcкyл гaлaнтнocть. A ecли дeвoчкa выёбывaeтcя, oнa пoлyчит нe мecтo, a пo eбaлy. Hy и c зaпaдным тpaпoбecиeм этo никaк нe cpaвнить

That affects masses and personality deeper than you might think

It becomes clear what a woman is when the draft starts.

bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/

Buy it if you’re able to

Based ben shapiro and Matt Walsh btfoing feminist garbage talking points once again

Dear German bro. We used to be such good friends pre-WW1. Why did our elites all fall out and play is off each other? We could have ruled the world together. British pluck, courage and on the fly problem solving plus German precision and determination.

Instead the 20th century happened. All our wealth was transferred to the USA via warfare, meaning they could have an economic revolution and dominate the cultural sphere. Our progeny chose to become globohomo and sell it back to us all. Sigh.

Sorry bro.

Unless you kick globohomos ass in Ukraine it’s coming to you vlad

I've been wishing I was Russian lately.

A lot of people will be pissed at this but it took me a while to understand what Osama meant when he said the west is the great Satan. And when bush retorted they want us for our freedoms.
Now I know what “freedoms” the establishment wanted to push around the around.

>This is how people view Russia now because of seething Polaks, seething Ukrainians, and seething westoids who hate Russia because CNN told them to.

t. Amerigoblin NPC who seethes because his beloved Russia can't even beat Ukraine

Attached: 1610353663378.png (200x200, 61.17K)

>Russians have only one love, getting drunk on vodka and craving the blood of Ukrainian babies who they love to eat while raping Ukrainian women.

Thats 4 loves. Just saying ..

Why not Mexican tho, I thought they all worship machismo

My sides were in orbit while watching the part where he interviews the Masai

Attached: 1654609754988.jpg (450x450, 29.96K)

>Dear German bro. We used to be such good friends pre-WW1. Why did our elites all fall out and play is off each other?
Do you really need to ask?

Attached: 1577558787847.png (2225x961, 3.01M)

qrd on what this shit is?

>gets imprisoned for saying 1 and 1 are 2
>UHHHH BUT I CAN CONSOOOOOM SO ITS GOOD
Slave.