Navalny is based

>supported by left and right wing in Russia
>survived jewtins assasination attempt
>continually calls jewtin out for being a corrupt paid off puppet
>jewtins only response is "t-terrorist!!!!"
>literally requires the full attention of the entire deepstate glownigger apparatus in russia to contain him
why is navalny so based? imagine being labeled a terrorist because you called your balding manlet kgb glownigger a corrupt homo

Attached: 45656743563454567.jpg (1600x900, 147.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tsargrad.tv/articles/ustranenie-konkurentov-kak-navalnyj-izbavilsja-ot-tesaka_282075
faceberg.com/navalny/posts/4296646587021058
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>to contain him
he's tweeting nonstop and living his normal life what do you mean

Navwho? Don't care about this cunt

>Navalny
>based
lol
LMAO, even

Attached: navalny.jpg (960x574, 73.04K)

Navalny
>188cm
Jewtin
>somewhere between 160cm-170cm because he routinely lies about his height and walks around in platform shoes like a tranny
kek

>random picture of people
>not navalny
everytime

>neolib cia asset

Attached: 1501400127768.gif (250x230, 915.7K)

tsargrad.tv/articles/ustranenie-konkurentov-kak-navalnyj-izbavilsja-ot-tesaka_282075
>Russian nationalist Tesak's first "trip" to prison happened due to a neo-fascist riot at the Bilingua club during a political debate that was taking place there, which the authorities had been tipped on about by none other than Alexei Navalny. The story happened so long ago that it had almost been forgotten, but after Martsinkevich was found dead in his cell, it was quickly brought back to light again.

>The event in question took place in 2007. The Russian "liberal community" at the time loved to hold various debates in Moscow clubs. At that time, there was a political debate at the Bilingua club that included Maria Gaidar, Yulia Latynina, and Maxim Kononenko. The debate was moderated by Alexei Navalny.

>The event was pretty decent and even a little mundane, until Tesak and his comrades showed up in the audience. Martsinkevich didn't hesitate to show his fiery temper. He was throwing his hand up with the words "Sieg Heil!" and shouting that "fighting for your country is about killing Tajiks, blacks and liberals".

>Usually, something like this would've been seen as hooliganism and promptly dismissed, but Alexei Navalny, Maria Gaidar, and Oleg Kozyrev had immediately tipped the police on Martsinkevich under Article 282 of the Russian Criminal Code, and a swift investigation ensued. The court sentence was unusually strict - three years in prison. Prior to that, the defendants had never received real sentences under the article on incitement to hatred.

Attached: glows.jpg (322x527, 9.97K)

Anyone supported by the west is not supported by me. This is a good policy to live by.

>no argument
>posts random picture
bot
>jewtins deepstate kgb glownigger cabal kills tesak
>blames navalny
kek

Alexei - "I see no differene between russians and ukrainians and belorussians" Navalny.
"Our foreign policy should be aimed to maximum integration with those countries.

I wonder someone still remember it

Same. If the people destroying my life like em, fuck em.

>i am a mindless contrarian that cannot think beyond low level TEAM A/TEAM B thought processes and project this onto the world
kek

He'll be rotting in prison for the rest of his life. This is what happens to CIA stooges.

>having eastern europeans work closer together on mutual trust and agreement is bad
>launching a war killing and displacing them is good
kek OK jewtin

>opposed folks-russiche reclamation (Crimea)
>opposed Lebensraum (Novorussia)

>based

Literally nothing is as important as land. If you have land- you can settle it. If you have land- you can defend it. If you have land- you can feed from it.

If some politican supports separatism in his nation, or opposes it's expansion- he's either a foreign agent, a traitor or a retard, and in all cases he's more dangerous than a billion gay-jews.

>everything i dont like is the CIA
kek

So does he hate nato too?
because thats all we care about here
nato an the un are the force projection of billionaire faggots and deserve to be erased

>amerishart has to make it all about him
kek

Here's your anti-Putin opposition, bro.
>Navalny's headquarters in Yaroslavl

>Let's be calm and sensible: we are in favour of vaccination.

>According to the federal database that keeps track of all the country's residents who have been vaccinated against coronavirus, about 30,000 people in the Yaroslavl region have been vaccinated. And this despite the fact that we have 46 inoculation stations in 30 medical organizations! The region has received a total of 43,072 doses of vaccine.

>We would like to appeal to all sensible citizens of Yaroslavl: do not wait for anything, get vaccinated. "Sputnik-V has received international approval. This is proved by the article about the Russian vaccine published in the most respected medical journal of the world "The Lancet". Another reason to vaccinate: Sputnik-V has an expiry date. This means that the vaccines that are now available must be used by a certain date.
>We don't know what the situation will be in spring and summer, and we don't know how much or when the vaccine will be delivered to the region. That is why we recommend getting vaccinated now.
>Even those who have had the disease and have developed antibodies can also be vaccinated.

>Now Russia is in a completely exceptional situation where everyone can get vaccinated if he wants to. If we look at the United States, England and other European countries, as well as Israel, we'll see is a strict waiting list: there are masses of people who want to be vaccinated, but not enough vaccines. Indeed, we are ahead of the rest of the world, but we either don't want to take advantage of it or we don't know how.

Attached: навальнокцинация.png (550x900, 147.47K)

Except he is literally CIA and he is in orison because he got caught accepting CIA bribe money. Putin should have had him executed as a spy.

>blames navalny for the creation of jewtins sputnik vaccine
kek

CIA and NSA told YouTube (Google) to boost this faggot's views globally. he's the West's puppet-in-waiting to replace Putin

>supported by left and right wing in Russia
Lol
Lmao

Attached: NAVALNY RICK AND MORTY.jpg (933x525, 55.72K)

>amerishart resorts to making literal shit up to talk about something he doesnt remotely understand
kek

go shill your political whores elsewhere, kike

Here's your Russian nationalism, bro.

faceberg.com/navalny/posts/4296646587021058
>Who would have thought that I would have to sue my prison because of the Quran.
>Yes, indeed. Not because they refuse to let a doctor see me (which is the reason for my hunger strike), not because of the conditions of my imprisonment, but because of the Holy Book of Muslims.
>The fact is that they won't give me my Quran. And it's infuriating. When I was first imprisoned, I made a self-improvement list that I would work on while serving my term. One of the tasks: to study and deeply understand the Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet.
>Everyone around me endlessly discusses Islam and Muslims, and of course 99% of those who do know nothing about it. But I decided that I would become a champion of the Quran among Russian non-Muslim politicians. I had read it before, of course, but in the same way as everyone else: "I read it to tick it off, but I don't understand anything. It's not enough for me.
>By the way, I realized that my development as a Christian also requires studying the Quran.
>I even presumptuously thought I would learn it by heart! However, it turned out that a) it was impossible for me b) it didn't make the slightest bit of sense. Any serious study of the Holy Book can only be in Arabic. And where am I going to learn it here? The only option is to buy 2-3 volumes of the Quran with commentaries from different people and read them thoughtfully.

Attached: навальный коран.jpg (1900x650, 652.35K)

>jewtin passes strongest anti-hate crime laws anywhere on the planet
>jewtins media arm POCCNR1 makes daily broadcasts about the "powers of diversity"
>gives preferential treatment to muslims and showboats muslim mercenaries killing slavs in ukraine
>blames navalny for this
kek

>why is navalny so based? imagine being labeled a terrorist because you called your balding manlet kgb glownigger a corrupt homo
>my glownigger working for foreign intelligence agency is so much more based than your glownigger working for the intelligence agency of his country

Attached: 1200-462633-470010079.jpg (1200x717, 298.39K)

The thing is he wanted exactly the same thing as Putin, whether or not he could achieve it with peaceful means is questionable at best.
Basically , americans would use the exact same brainwashing policy by promoting radical hohol nationalism, start oppressing russians, and then Navalny might have ended up invading just like Putin.
Best case scenario, more ukrainians would welcome him with flowers because Navalny's father is Kievan.

>moscow mayor elections come up
>Navalny: "everyone should be allowed to run if they want"
>jewtins candidate loses
>jewtin responds by arresting everyone
kek

>navalny wanting peaceful coexistence between eastern european countries = jewtins destructive policy of waging war against slavic people, depopulating ukraine, and flooding eastern europe with guns, muslims, and mercenaries
kek

Well, you are a soulless chink.

>Navalny is based
>All he does is provoke people to go to meetings demanding impossible and get beaten up.
That theory that he works for Putin is not so crazy.

>navalny exposes jewtin has spent 100 billion rubles alongside fsb/kgb creiminals in tax payer money to fund a private "State within a state" and palace
>jewtin responds by yelling "t-terrorist!"
kek

Holy shit, are you actually brainwashed enough to believe the shit you're spewing? It's insane what pathetic losers will be pushed into believing out of spite.

>talking about the overwhelming amount of corruption in russian business and politics = provoking jewtin
is jewtin a nigger or something?

Uhhh ukie bro,you're a traitor as well

>russian citizens from across the political spectrum come out to navallnys anti-corruption rallies demanding more transparency
>jewtin responds by arresting everyone and calling them "political extremists"
kek

So is he in prison for accepting dirty foriegn money or not?

Attached: based_luka_na.webm (720x404, 2M)

>separatists are all foreign backed mercenaries from cities like Rostov inside russia
>all separatist leaders from original "rebellion" are dead, all assassinated and several (e.g. Bolotov) found dead in their expensive moscow apartments
>blames navalny
kek