>33% of men are not working

Yo fuck work
>grind out high grades and test scores in hs
>grins out college and internships, working all the way through
>covid ruins school and work anyways
>realize the economy is fucked and cant be fixed
>realize half the country will literally dry up in 10 years
>will never earn my parents wage unless i get a job in tech because faggots like bill gates and steve jobs decided we need to automate the workplace
>no motivation for anything beyond casual sex because many women just arent worth it
>drift through an empty life with transient pleasures
>"you WILL pay for monthly services and you WILL work for 15.00/hr at most"
yeah no wonder nobody wants to fucking work
>me and best friend fucking off to skiing for the next year now that we graduated
and you can't fucking stop us, pay my unemployment wagie, i got fired specifically for that sweet sweet unemployment money
and when thats done? goat farming and camels is viable in my state, and sounds a lot better than office waging until the country balkanizes. ill live as my ancestors did inshallah...

Attached: 1654762590811.jpg (420x1024, 63.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/news/2022/06/01/poll-finds-support-great-replacement-hard-right-ideas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NO PUSSY NO WORK
NO PUSSY NO PEACE

Attached: Scumbag pill.png (1873x142, 38.83K)

Send every unemployed white man to Greenland to build a new whites only country there

>Yo
>inshallah
Fuck work and fuck you, illiterate nigger.

Political violence is now normal under millenials

splcenter.org/news/2022/06/01/poll-finds-support-great-replacement-hard-right-ideas

Attached: partisanship-violence-3.png (2561x1441, 180.51K)

Contributing to the ZOG in any way is cuckoldry. Simple as.

I'd go. I'm currently getting guaranteed gibs for the next 6 years without any obligations. I'll keeo this ride going for the rest of my life

Bros. I was unemployed for 8 months. I'm about to start a £60K/$75K position. I thought having a higher pay in a less cancerous position would make me less miserable. Jokes on me the depression is back L00oooool

Much more than 33% of young, white men in the west today are not working. These are extremely under-estimated statistics. If you add in the ones who have given up and don't even bother looking for jobs, the ones who are severely underemployed with some part-time meme-job they can't live off of, and all the ones doing the perpetual education gambit and is just racking up student loans to postpone entering a hostile job market, you'll find something like at least 50% of young, white men in the west today are not working. That's a conservative estimate.

You can't do anything about it, you can't fix it. You can't get them to "pull themselves up by their bootstraps" or do better. Most of them are average, most of them are mediocre. They have average skills, average looks, average drive and charisma and so on. And there's literally hundreds of millions of them across the west. There is not hundreds of millions vacant positions for average men in the west today. It's a problem that can't be solved.

And so society will collapse. There will be no great revolution or resurrection. These young men have no investment in society, they're not family men like previous revolutionaries. They don't have spiritual values unifying them or curtailing them. They're not going to form an orderly and civilized army, they're going to rape and pillage the remains while they war with the immigrant factions who will try to entrench themselves as the colonizing population.

The collapse is coming.

Attached: hehee.jpg (750x920, 170.69K)

> republican women are more based than republican men
I fucking hate civcucks

I'll help build it even if I'm not allowed in, that's how much I care for my race.

>33
they sure do love that number

Attached: tumblr_e00ca120c6bafdc8385852780fdda473_a917bb70_1280.jpg (1080x1439, 178.35K)

Why would i work to support wellfare niggers and ungrateful whores

Don't forget the ones that have "jobs" but actually they just work 2 hours a week and spend the rest of the time shitposting on Any Forums. ;)

>work 40 hours a week
>can't even afford to rent a shifty apartment
lmao why would I play this shitty game? If I'm gonna be poor anyway I might as well be poor and have free time.

What you described is the collapse it already has collapsed retard

Oh yeah dude i'm sure all these unemployed white men would be great at building things!!

Not having a means you don't have abilities and skills irrespective of said jobs?

Huh?

....as opposed to?

No, I mentioned those.

No, that's just the early beginning of the collapse.

The media whining about people not working becomes even more ridiculous when you learn that there are also a lot of people actually TRYING to get jobs that all these people keep leaving and yet we keep getting turned away nonstop and left waiting for months between that because these fucking kikes want to keep their business understaffed because of "muh higher wages" but they can't help their kike ways and also need to lie out their ass about employment while doing so. Like fuck just take down all your employment ads if you don't want to hire people, why are Jews like this?

They're not particularly useful or needed for building things, but they're going to be pretty good for destroying things.

Good for you, """Doreen""", what do you suppose your role will be after we abolish private property?

Attached: proletariat 24.jpg (799x896, 126.34K)

If you are under 30 and not hoping for a total collapse of this system, either via WW3 or economic reset, your retarded. Basically, the only way our generation is ever going to own something is if we have some sort of total breakdown of this old system and its infrastructure. Our generation will build everything up from scratch and we'll finally have some hope for the future. We'll be enjoying life and prosperity as the first generation on the new ponzi ride just like the boomers did after WW2. Pray we get total economic collapse or WW3 in the next 2-4 years or become forever enslaved to the post WW2 ponzi system run by boomers.

>i go skiing
>inshallah
i'm getting mixed messages here.

In the US White men are to only demographic that actually puts more into the system than they take out. If White men drop out, the system will fail.

Getting a job is incredibly easy. I don't even want one and I'm getting offers left and right. I just want to be left alone on gibs. I need to apply for jobs each month for my gibs, I accidentally put my correct mobile number on my resume and was harassed for weeks. I made the resume had on purpose, gave no reference and had unrelated work history to the jobs I applied for. Nobody wants to work. Companies are desperate for staff. Fuck them.

>I don't even want one and I'm getting offers left and right.
Offers for what? Starting the actual job itself right away, or the "prospective chance at an interview"?

WW2 was a disaster. I used to blame the sheep that were lead to fight against their own interests and civilization but now I don't bother. we mostly get what we deserve in the end. turns out life is fair.

>goat farming and camels
>ill live as my ancestors did inshallah
So you'll go back to whatever shithole you are from?

He's just messing with you.

I laugh every time i see that stupid fucking tweet
Nobody will do shit, they're more likely to shoot themselves than anyone responsible for it.

Commissar. His role will be a commissar. Or maybe a guard on a tower around a death camp for trannies.

>Our generation will build everything up from scratch
SO you've never worked a day in your life and lack the skills to do anything useful but you'll somehow build some utopia after people born in the 1940s die off?

Attached: proletariat 22.jpg (2550x3300, 1.62M)

Yeah, there's no point crying over spilt milk.

yeah because the wonderous things that europeans built definitely weren't built by mediocre men right.
Every brick laid on the colosseum was done by a genius and every cow that was milked in pre-industrial britain was done so by an engineer.
You are a retard and your grandchildren will be brown

>The collapse is coming.

It's already happened

>Contemporary religion is fake
>Contemporary money is fake
>Contemporary government is fake
>Contemporary culture is fake
>Contemporary society is fake
>Contemporary cosmology is fake
>Contemporary history is fake

How much more of your modern world need be exposed before you see the truth? You're already here.

Attached: 911jews.jpg (1754x1240, 1.52M)

hahaha

I am a 20yo zoomer, I will only start working when I know I can get a cute 12yo wife.

Oh man, you have no idea. This is the early days of the collapse. It's going to get so much worse that from what you're saying I know you can't even imagine it.

more importantly, the only way our generation is ever going to get all the pajeets, chinks, niggers and trannies to leave is if we go through a total collapse scenario.
It's actually the answer to all our problems.
As long as russia and china dont go turbo nerd and try to take over the world which is a lot to ask I know

No no no, you don't understand! Clearly all those things were done by the GENETICALLY SUPERIOR peoples, as evidenced by their existing. Obviously the genetic subhumans merely just died off, never having done or built anything of note.

It's so self-evident, how can you not see?

We wus camel farmers, Swen. Didn't you know Santa Claus originally rides on camels? Jews replaced them with the reindeers simply out of spite.

no one is estimating the statistics you brainlard. the government collects data on it

work isn't what it used to be
fuck zobbootlicking