Whose side is Turkey on?!

Whose side is Turkey on?!

Attached: 2D63A8AB-78DD-41B8-BBD4-C756D45DEBAB.jpg (828x1279, 553.52K)

The one where they abandoned Bannerlord development

They are on their own sides which is based

Based turks

Хoхлoв зaбыли cпpocить

>Whoever wins, we lose.

I'd say Turkey is on Turkey's side, switching side as often as needed.

Beat me to it.

Attached: 1638983546951.png (235x281, 101.23K)

dead countries have no sovereignty

Yup

Yup

thats not what your government has committed to

Imagine that countries have a conference about ur matter, but u not invited.

>Hi, Germany, Hi England. So mate, how about moving french capital to Lyon. Good idea kraut.

I live in the US and give 2 fucks about Khazar Ukraine or Ashkenazi Russia let alone an inbred cluster fuck Turkey... SAGE

On their own side. Soon Turkey will start claiming land from Russia and eurocucks.

that's not 'my government', it's an illegally installed regime that has been sabotaging my own country from within, my own state in particular

They are just like the jews. Allegiances change at the drop of the hat to the one who benefits them the most at the current situation. They are just leeches who should be exterminated

Well, they already did by invading Cyprus.

Ummm

They did that?

Not just the government, red blooded American patriots, you aren’t replying to one there, stand with Ukraine against thugs and despots like Vladimir Putin and the Russians - now and always. We stand arm in arm and give our hearts and support to the Ukrainian soldiers out on the streets of Kyev and elsewhere in their fight for freedom, democracy, and mutual values that we both hold so dear. Americans may come out against these things in support of criminal oligarchs like Putin, but those are the best of us, and certainly not the most of us, but those led so far astray by propaganda and dangerous misinformation. America stands with Ukraine.

>1870

Attached: aleksis_kivi_seven_brothers.png (431x571, 406.42K)

That’s the thing. In compared to Turkey. The U.K is burning bridges with the way Johnson has gone full blown against Russia. He’s not even thinking for a second. Even Germany is playing things steady.

Ukraine doesn't control shipping in the black sea anymore
why would they be invited?

Attached: aleksis_kivi_seven_brothers2.png (306x519, 307.03K)

nobody gives a fuck what the state told you to say

Attached: 1634980367935.jpg (934x977, 177.97K)

>we
kek
'red blooded american patriots' know that the only reason the US is involve is to make the MIC money and protect oligarchy interests
if you don't know that, you're too young to post here.
if you do know that, you're baiting or fair from patriotic

It's their ports.

>It's their ports.
was*
all they have left is odesa
they don't control the water in any way either

I mean thats honestly every country on earth. This european brotherhood stuff is so fucking gay if it benefits Germany Id throw the netherlands in the trash.

>Wvflyiedyymier Zcsieyylynskieyyyy

>Be Zelensky
>Use every opportunity to seethe about the war
>Russia and Turkey have talks to prevent mass starvation
>Reeeeee why isn't Ukraine there to seethe autistically and derail any conversation
I generally support Ukraine in this war, but this fucking kike is really getting on my nerves

Interestingly for the first time in his fucking life ErDogshit is following a policy for Turkish interests.
By the way, nobody can force Turkey anything. We're talking about a country who dodged the whole WW2 while selling German chromium and getting Allied gibs like fighter planes and stuff.