Brit/pol/ - chess is gay edition

>BBC boldly takes the high ground against institutional child abuse.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61709572

>Boris trolls EU.
politico.eu/article/boris-johnson-brexit-gamble-northern-ireland-protocol/

>Police officers only attacked women and girls at vigil for woman killed by police officer because they were scared of women and girls, say police officers.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jun/07/met-officers-feared-sarah-everard-vigil-had-become-anti-police-protest

>Gove cucks to Boris in public humiliation ritual.
news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-michael-gove-admits-he-made-a-mistake-running-against-pm-in-2016-tory-leadership-vote-12630504

>Brincel adjacent Declan Clarke, 31, jailed for 11 months for flytipping 51 tons of car tyres. Hid under bed to escape coppers.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896675/Flytipper-30-dumped-51-tons-TYRES-near-Glasgow-Airport-jailed-11-months.html

Attached: 1607341756764.jpg (620x413, 104.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/health-61718468
reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/eu-lawmakers-support-effective-ban-new-fossil-fuel-cars-2035-2022-06-08/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big tiddy American gf in sundress lads

Ruined I'm using the other thread now

Attached: _125329378_manley.jpg (976x549, 31.14K)

Op is a 50 something paki

Okay seethie that was always allowed.

A comment I liked on that BBC smoking article: bbc.co.uk/news/health-61718468

>The children of today will not be able to drive, smoke, drink alcohol and will need permission to undertake an activity that involves the production of CO2. And eventually they'll be fed on a nutritionally balanced paste, that ensures they are ready to contribute to the hive's productivity.

>But it's fine - they will be able to choose their gender.

Pic should be a bunch of white pawns worshiping a black kang. Just saying.

buy to let for the 1m+ new brits funded by your money? thats what the tory party is all about!

just get a damn job ginge

The replies are typical leftist copes:

>none of this is true

>Conservatives making things up as usual.

>intelligent response, its scaremongering with no actual basis in reality

So Wales isn't trialing school children on fucking cockroaches and insects and the government isn't phasing out petrol cars. The EU recently just voted on that very thing.

reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/eu-lawmakers-support-effective-ban-new-fossil-fuel-cars-2035-2022-06-08/

Ok fine lad I'll fix it for you
>Big dick American bf with stinking hairy arsehole lads

Had to go to Ebay for This Time the World by GLR, fucking hate book bannings it's literary hitler FFS

Attached: NAZI_reading_before_burning_the_library_of_Dr._Hirschfeld%2C_Institute_for_Sexual_Research%2C_Berlin%2C_6_May_1933-_Institut_f%C3%BCr_Sexualwissenschaft_-_Bibliothek_1933_%28cropped%29_jpg_(upload.wikimedia.org).jpg (815x1014, 471.86K)

Noticed that, full on denial of what's happening.

>be british
>go outside
>get stabbed & shot

Never fought multiple people at once?
You never let them surround you and always bait them into alleyways.

If you're using sticks or blunt weapons, switch to "indoor mode".

He'd let his mum set up an only fans to keep him in takeaway before he got off his aids assaulted anus. Needs gulagging IMHO

The tard schools are probably run by the same psychopaths that run the care homes.

Attached: An-Cap pill.jpg (1500x1297, 227.94K)

Also keep moving, as you pick em off one by one. Ride the line through.

To hide their fag tranny origins.

Attached: Nazi trannies.jpg (456x640, 101.9K)

his main problem seems to be he thinks he can walk straight in as ceo
at his age he's starting at the bottom rung of the ladder whatever her does, just the same as everyone else has had to do
you just have to suck it up and get on with it and improve your situation over time
he wouldn't last 5 minutes anywhere i've worked - the staff would kill him by morning break

Did you find a copy?

I found out the other day some lad I went to school with was shot and paralyzed while being mugged in the US of A

Attached: 1503293527734.png (656x755, 38.83K)