I just got my myheritage DNA results

I just got my myheritage DNA results.
Where can I upload the raw data and be a haploautist?

Attached: 1634438471160.png (213x54, 2.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yfull.com
ytree.morleydna.com/extractFromAutosomal
covenersleague.com/organizations/item/1095-dna-testing-companies-admit-tampering-white-profiles-to-screw-racists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont 100% know but I think you've come to the right place

Bump.

promethease, you meme-nigger!

Shut up fat mutt

congrats u gave away ur dna to jews who knows what they will do with it

>mere duhbs
Tough break, loser.

>da jooz
If they wanted DNA they would just simply go outside retard

The kikes are making a clone of you to rape as we speak

Retarded amerimutt posting retarded shit on Any Forums, as expected.

The question is, are you white?

Yes. What next?

They don't give you haplogroup results.

You can use raw data to find out haplogroups from many companies myheritage included

yfull.com

Try this for Haplos

Am I white, pol? I have some injun in me

Attached: 5B45802B-22EF-4467-B542-C1D25E7E5D5F.jpg (1125x2287, 397.16K)

There was a free one.

No you're not

The most white amerimutt I've ever seen. Jesus the memes ain't joking

>some

>0.01% Jew
>Am i white?
no

da jooz?

one drop is one drop too many

Flag confirms it.

>You can use raw data to find out haplogroups from many companies myheritage included
I don't think so because I don't think the raw DNA data includes your Y chromosome, it's autosomal.

Myheritage seems to be inaccurate. 23andme says I'm 99% British while my heritage says I'm 20% Iberian, 2% Jewish and 1.5 south American Indian (the rest Scottish and English)

Myheritage seems to be inaccurate. It says I'm 20% Iberian, 2% Jewish and 1.5% Mesoamerican (the rest British) while 23andme says I'm 99.8% British.

one drop of kike blood in your test, you get the shower along with the rest..

Attached: imago0091806827s.jpg (480x320, 13.48K)

What's your haplo then?

Good luck with that. I even just tried it with my own Ancestry file and it didn't work, it said "No Y-DNA Detected", and that's one of the services they claim it works with.

You do realize that the companies you gave you DNA to sell it on to anyone that will buy it, right?
If you need me to tell you the potential negative implications of what they could do with it then you deserve all of them.

Shut up retard

Ever had a blood test? lol

You have to go back

They add African and Ashkenazi jew etc to the results in an attempt to screw with white people.
covenersleague.com/organizations/item/1095-dna-testing-companies-admit-tampering-white-profiles-to-screw-racists

Attached: 36AA8F8900000578-0-image-a-8_1469703393670.jpg (636x382, 60.28K)

Yeah, prolly just noise if it's less than 1-2% and no family history to explain it... like how does a British person have 1.5% American Indian DNA? That means one of your ancestors fucked a monkey 6 generations ago on another continent.... unlikely

Pic not related to post. Picrel is a study of thousands of British people that wasn't done by the grifters who run these DNA harvesting companies.

I consider myself white. I pay my taxes and don’t vote unless it’s against the Jewish system. Eat my ass!

Attached: 4F09A1DA-CD0C-403F-8448-CA0EFD474BAB.jpg (551x596, 67.52K)

I can't believe people are still citing this bullshit
If those are in your results it's because you're a nigger kike!

>DNA harvesting companies
Your meds, schizo

morleydna