GOD, I FUCKING HATE REDDITORS

Why the fuck do they always act like they are fucking robots, lmao? You can't even enjoy a song you have to speculate on why people are wrong for liking it.

Attached: sadsaadasfg.png (946x584, 75.45K)

God i hate America

We know you do moshe

>They're actually right though
Nothing pisses me off more than when a dumb boomer politician plays this at their rally to be patriotic, when its really about your country selling you out so kikes can make 1.2% more shekels per hour

Attached: 1590908091689m.jpg (1024x576, 49.5K)

I was just looking at the front page to see what cocksucking kike nonsense they're pushing in this recent guns bad push.

That website has to have plummeted at least 10 IQ points since I looked at it. It's literally just over the top bot generated kike propaganda, really shitty rip offs of 4chinz and cat videos. Absolute fucking retards and kike bots must be the only things populating that absolute online ghetto shit hole.

I was shocked how shitty it was and how their front page is a lot of literally ripped off 4chinz screen shots. Complete fucking faggot moron house niggers on that shit hole.

>thinks there is a difference between robots and npcs
>is npc

I mean i guess they play it 'cause it works.

Attached: no thanks.jpg (640x622, 29.52K)

it's true though

Why them liberals making my life harder, I am fucking confused because IRL Any Forums is very detached from reality. We can't ban jews and we aren't even close to making politicians support legislations against the problem. All I can do is just live my own life without politics knowing that the world is suffering without my consent.

Attached: main-qimg-023b0f3490186eeab45660abce9aa4fa-lq.jpg (602x826, 112.34K)

>Writes and performs a Vietnam War protest song 20 years after the fact.
Nobody paid attention to the lyrics, even when they sang along with it.

>381594298
I have free will and choose not to respond to this.

STOP PUTTING COMMENTS I DON'T LIKE

I did not even know that the song is actually a critique of the negative aspects of american society yet its used as a patriotic song by americans during sports games and political conventions and shit?

It's not an incorrect statement per se. But the specific points raised in the song are incorrect.
The real patriotic move would be to fire all niggers and jews in America into the sun, and return the country to the small government it was meant to be when it was created.

>Born down in a dead man's town
>And the first kick I took was when I hit the ground
>You end up like a dog that's been beat too much
>’Til you spend half your life just to cover up

>Got in a little hometown jam
>So they put a rifle in my hand
>Sent me off to a foreign land
>To go and kill the yellow man

>Come back home to the refinery
>Hiring man says, "Son, if it was up to me"
>I go down to see the V.A. man
>He said, "Son, don't you understand?"
Such patriotism it makes me want to weep a single tear. Shows just how much shit you can put into a song and brainlets won’t think twice.

Hang on, is the youtube profile pics broken for everyone? Thought its just something on my side.

I wrote that, and i use Any Forums as well. Ama

>why do psyop bot farms (99% reddit/twatter traffic) acts like robots?

I guess we will never know faggot.

Bro I saw you in the other thread, you found what you were looking for. Btw your writing style is super recognizable. Change dat shit up.

There's nothing more insufferable than people who think they're intelligent

Moshes like america very much tho

>GOD, I FUCKING HATE REDDITORS
>browses Any Forums aka Reddit: The Board
the irony

Attached: fat mercy.png (793x752, 1.09M)

He got a point though... America got too many niggers and beaners and kikes.