Ummm whitebros.... what is our response?

Ummm whitebros.... what is our response?

Attached: 1654755109546.png (960x905, 471.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hot-horse.si/lopkacije
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_horse_meat_scandal#:~:text=The 2013 horse meat scandal,meat content in some cases.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Response is that we are right both times, and both pajeets and changs can fuck right off.

The response lies as the end of this post.

there is no response. wh*te ""people"" are hypocrites

I mean if they taste good then what's the problem?

who cares is my response, also we eat horses here. Still better than eating soj

dog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cow

We don't torture cows before eating them

I don't think we torch our cows alive like the chinks do.

Shut up and suck my khazar milkers you gay nigger.

Attached: IMG_20220528_031740.jpg (480x651, 104.15K)

Cows are herbivores and are domesticated specifically for milk or meat.
Dogs are predators and are specifically bred for companionship with humans

I always wondered. Do dog-eaters give a shit about the breed ? Like....can they spot a difference between a Rotweiler and...say...Poodle ?

Poos don't think cows are pets. They think they are their reincarnated ancestors and worship them. Most western cows are healthier though because they actually get properly fed and treated by a livestock vet.

So what if you just breed dogs for food?

I used to live in a neighborhood full of jeets. They were friendly so it wasn’t that bad, but my dog would always growl at these smelly goblins. That tells you everything you need to know.

>Dogs are specifically bred for companionship with humans
This is why it's more fucked up to eat a dog

kys chinkrat
we all know you torture animals before eating them half alive

Dogs have evolved into man's best friend. It's barbaric to kill and eat them given the limited amount of meat. Yet I'm sure even that could be over looked if the chinks didn't torture the damn dogs before eating them.
Pet and bolt gun a dog in the head while they are clueless? Hell no! Drag them behind your car, burn or boil them alive. Chinks really do earn their insect people rep.

it makes them taste better

We domesticated cows for for and we domesticated dogs to help us hunt things. I don't eat either but I think the whole "dogs are just like livestock" is a chinese cope excuse for being savages.

Jeets see cow as the sacred ancient cow from the central steppe ancestors, in the cousin Norse religion it’s name was Auðumbla

This, dogs shouldn't be eaten except for p*tbulls

Different culture, It's fine for them to eat that way even if I find it disgusting.

I've seen videos of how they kill them though. Should quit with the Sadist torture shit

They'd still be carnivores, do you think it makes sense to feed meat to dogs, just so you can get less meat out of them?

Yes, exactly.

P*tbulls are an abomination, the niggers of dogs

Attached: 1654760763454.jpg (960x453, 74.27K)

OP is 1 post by this ID and this is the epitome of a slide thread posted by bots to distract people from meaningful revelations. They don't want people thinking about specifics, just broad abstracts, never names, addresses or organizations.

>a nigger flag defending another subhuman
poetry

It serves the purpose of other anons supplying said information, at least.

Attached: IMG_20220418_012037.jpg (638x567, 138.73K)

Neither should be eaten

Attached: unknown-1.png (702x693, 1.45M)

Where the fuck do you eat horse?

Fish are carnivores as well?

new world retardation
old world wisdom

A lot of "beef" is actually horsemeat. There is a 0% chance you have never eaten horsemeat, unless you're a vegancuck

Iz dey cultcha

No way. Horsemeat has quite a distinct taste.
(And it sucks imo)

fpbp

hot-horse.si/lopkacije

Ion deny that a lot of beef is horse, but where I'm from I think it's pretty observed what kind of meat it is since it's mostly from local farmers even if it's from store. I've eaten horse before though.

White don't steal cow to eat, Chang steal dog to eat.

i got it user. I thought it was clever.

That's true

The essence and heart of HOT´HORSE products has been horse meat from the very beginning, our own production and proven origin, which we serve in various variations together with freshly baked bread delicacies, juicy vegetables and various spreads and side dishes.

Dogs have barely any meat on them, killing them for food is just wasteful.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_horse_meat_scandal#:~:text=The 2013 horse meat scandal,meat content in some cases.

Another chink slide thread.

Attached: 2763888_1645695800200.png (700x944, 885.28K)

I've seen that in lj. I've also seen kangaroo burgers in Austria near Salzburg.

Yeah but they're also fish, they're caught in the wild where they've taken care of their own feeding, or if they're in fisheries they feed them the cheapest processed crap possible and some chemical additives to change the color of their meat to something more "appealing" to humans.

Maybe in burgers where everything is minced, but not a straight up stake, I've eaten horse and donkey, you can't mistake it for beef.

Well dogs are for fucking white women just like they like bringing blacks to their country. But a cow can't fuck their women. That's why white people like dogs but not cows.