How long until drug legislation catches up with the research into psilocybin mushrooms?

How long until drug legislation catches up with the research into psilocybin mushrooms?

Attached: psilocybin-mushrooms-bab766dba77db94e0c63895846f8c5bb186a4892.jpg (1998x1499, 2.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lizardlabs.eu/retailers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When (((they))) finally change the DNA structure in there benefit against the masses. Right now, it helps us break away from (((THEM)))

Are you dumb, stupid or dumb ? legislation is perfectly synched with research. We know that eating the mushroom can make you think and realize things, that's why it's banned. Now get back to your cagie and stop trying to make your brain work, it will only hurt you, and if it doesn't, we will.

It will only happen when it's necessary to keep people complicit and pacified, like what happened with alcohol and is now happening with weed.

It will never happen because the DEA makes money off busting people and the CIA makes money selling it.

>complicit and pacified
>shrooms

Bump

When I was researching illegal drug use for my mental condition,

I never went full blown into the Crime Drug World.

I never went "Oh man, gotta try everything!"

I trusted that, there was a reason the System made drugs illegal in the first place. Some kinda drive in Society, a Problem.

Hence I only tipped my toes and was really fuckin' lazy. Mostly marijuana. Some cocaine and ecstasy. A lot of alcohol and nicotein.

But mostly marijunana.

>he doesn’t know about research chemicals
4-AcO-DMT is virtually identical to a shroom trip. 4-HO-MiPT is another psychedelic that’s like shrooms with less anxiety and emotion.

RCs can be ordered legally on the clearnet with crypto. Here’s a list of RC vendors:
lizardlabs.eu/retailers/

yeah nah

I would say it's because growing shrooms at home is easy as fuck to do. There's more profit in shrooms been illegal rather than trying to sell a product that people can grow at home themselves easily using spores from the mushrooms.

Who makes money off mushrooms?

Who cares? Let the normies keep being scared of contraband.
I've been microdosing for ages and it has transformed my life. No money to big pharma, simply eating a bit of mushroom.

Attached: dont struggle.jpg (627x900, 177.06K)

I wish I could get some shrooms I have not tripped in a decade

Why not grow some?

It's just drugs OP. nothing special about psilocybe mushrooms. I've eaten your fat ass weight in mushrooms. I grew them for ten years and I'm not talking pf cakes.
I assure you,that research is bullshit.

I live in an apartment it would be too expensive and not worth waiting how ever long it takes to grow

shrooms are demonic compared to LSD no matter what schizos here will say about LSD being a glownigger drug, they misused it but they also banned it so they could exclusively misuse it

i found some growing in my garden, how do i cultivate them?

Apartments are fine for growing in, and you can get a grow kit for like $40.

Google "cubensis grow kit".

Check /r/unclebens

I live on 100$ a month. It’s too expensive

FPBP.

Attached: 20220424_000715.jpg (1816x2473, 1.01M)