Any Forums BTFO

It’s over chuds, women won.

Attached: 1E522990-E248-4640-A36F-0E5654F886F5.jpg (1284x2042, 1.02M)

clits are yummy desu

it's always comforting knowing reddit is 90% fed run bots

If women can have orgasms then why is it so illusive to them? All I have to do is beat off for 2 minutes and my jesus juice comes out

Whore

There is zero chance she properly communicated that to those men. Women are pathologically incapable of telling men what they want, because in women's perception of reality, they are only capable of being acted upon. Secondly, they want men to take initiative and fulfill their needs without telling them. If they tell men what to do, it breaks the illusion. So they drop "hints" and want men to act on them, to fulfill this need.

> sucked, rimmed, sucked more

I don't respect women who are disgusting enough to put their mouths on someone's anus.

They are unclean, and unclean women do not deserve respect.

Attached: timetosplit.gif (720x405, 2.58M)

I AM THE CLIT COMMANDER!!!!

>sucking the minidick of the women
we are not faggot sweetie, the cock should be enough for you

what is wrong with this meat toilet

>u/fucktheraiders88
This is an angry larping boomer triggered by the chad raider memes during early covid

lmao I have trouble believing this is even a real person.

Screenshots and "evidence" of her asking? How about telling him while in bed? Why do these cunts always make everything so complicated? I couldn't imagine living in a world flooded with so much drama

Her clit is her dick by the way, the post has gone over your head. There are no women on that subreddit. All the hambeats left years ago when their mods tried to groom them.

The final redpill is that women are the original coomers.

That’s a tranny and he’s talking about his neovagina

>woman dumping her provider because of bad sex
I'll take things that never ever happened for 20 bucks

not my problem

Yea honestly it’s fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1B702D69-65A2-456B-9A9A-876F673CFF2E.jpg (1230x1190, 382.52K)

Women respond to an idea or emotion where as men respond to visual and physical.

Some dudes really are just that stupid to be bad boyfriends. The vast majority of the time though? Everything you said is correct.

A woman is meant to submit to her man. In normal society, you wouldn't even be interacting with a woman outside of family functions to get a gauge or need to get a gauge on her "uncleaness." Also, with the internet, you shouldn't be hearing about a woman with no shame or sense of self talking about her eating ass.

In summary, what I do in my bedroom is none of your business, but it shouldn't be your annoyance either.

Attached: 1580000445446.png (529x466, 143K)

>r/TwoXChromosomes
Is this a Reddit hate group suggesting that a female is less female just because she was born with a penis?

I PINCH IT LIKE THIS, AND THEN I RUB MY NOSE ON IT.

Unironically based
All of you faggots who don’t know how to eat pussy deserve to be dumped

Crawling down on all 4’s, ass perked in the air to service a woman is possibly the most cucked thing I can imagine.

Counterpoint - putting your mouth on someone's asshole (literally where feces comes from) is disgusting, and anyone who does it or has it done to them should get the sword.

>Whores whoring
>They have a bad sexual partner
>complain about it on reddit as if it's some kind of political issue, because to a woman everything revolves around the cock she's getting

not my problem