Yuval Noah Harari

what does Any Forums know about this cunt?

philosopher to the builderberg and Davos group. one of the leading minds behind the centralized ai controled one world government agenda being forced on us.

here is a video about him

bitchute.com/video/WfxmCm6slyca/

Attached: transhuministcunt.png (1164x560, 693.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qOHwplbt7E
youtube.com/watch?v=o5xTci-a06U
bitchute.com/video/WweliFGrGpxj/
youtube.com/watch?v=eOsKFOrW5h8&t=39
exposeintelligence.blogspot.com/2017/05/a-list-of-silicon-valley-entrepreneurs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Daniel 11:37

Attached: Russel Brand Yuval Harari.jpg (1062x1280, 203.32K)

Hey God, are there realities where people don't take drugs and believe they see the future and start chasing ghosts like szitsos?

Are there one of those?

Thanks in advance.

Great spokesman for the Synagogue of Satan.
Useless Eaters:
youtube.com/watch?v=5qOHwplbt7E
More demonic lectures:
youtube.com/watch?v=o5xTci-a06U

Pretty much everything that comes out of his mouth is pure globohomo garbage.

Attached: every-single-aspect-of-covid.jpg (989x1280, 284.93K)

>szitsos

Attached: 1654155980864.gif (380x284, 2.81M)

I thought Sapiens was a good read. Very insightful interpretation of early hunter-gatherer and agricultural life. Admittedly it does fall of when he arrives in the modern era. The concept of a "make believe" narratives that connect most human activities I found to be extremely pervasive and it became evidently true to me during covid watching people lose their minds over obviously false narratives. As you get older you realise that all morality is relative but you should still live life like you DO have a purpose

Attached: Zdzisław1.jpg (1434x1439, 1.14M)

why do we have literally jrpg tier antagonists who larp as some technocratic wannabe gods, where is the nigga with the ancient holy sword to slay these fucks?

He's just a kosher Nick Land.

>where is the nigga with the ancient holy sword to slay these fucks?

Shouldn't take much longer at this rate of acceleration ...

Attached: Rücksturz_ins_Reich.png (1087x1280, 1020.08K)

Smells like antichrist or wannabe antichrist.

leading figure of posthumanism progressives

>nigga - ancient holy
unless he steals it , it wont be a nigger

ok midwit

Jewish, atheist, anti-White, retarded, terrible writer and his books aren't very good on accuracy. Wants to be one of the four horsemen of atheism.

You know what else is tied to the end of times? Jews and their satanic religion called kabbalah/freemasonry. These people have infiltrated every government, every institution in the world only to push towards their NWO agenda whose purpose is to create the conditions for the coming of their messiah, the antichrist, Lucifer in flesh. They are the forces of evil.

Attached: noah.jpg (653x480, 47.76K)

Ummm he's a kike op... Need I say more?

agreed, if you want to see a realy good doco on kabalah and how it relates to particle physics and quantum physicswatch the following. ive watched thousands of docos and this one is realy amazing

bitchute.com/video/WweliFGrGpxj/

They are all jews. Not a single person in these global elite of fake scientists and entrepreneurs and pet politicians are gentiles. Here Yuval's speech at the WEF is introduced by an israeli woman who is CEO of some very corrupt consulting company.
youtube.com/watch?v=eOsKFOrW5h8&t=39

Suck my cock pasta nigger faggot

I mean he's right
Jewrari is king of the 20s midwits.

Literal gay jew:

A List Of Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs That Needs to Be Seen For What They Really Are --- Liars

exposeintelligence.blogspot.com/2017/05/a-list-of-silicon-valley-entrepreneurs.html