Anyone here still unironically give a shit about their country?

zion don killed the last little bit of patriotism I had left for this shithole.

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-124029~2.png (1080x853, 599.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BJepYzH1VUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like the people here

No

This country doesn't stand for anything good, and I used to actually believe this shit too

I'd call myself a patriot, but not in the way 99% of neocon fags are. I have a deep respect for the founding fathers. Like Hitler, the more I learn about them, the more I like them. Early American history is extremely rich and beautiful and there are tons of little gems the be found in learning it. Frankly, if there's anything I'm proud of this country for, it's it lasting this long.
youtu.be/BJepYzH1VUY

Love my country and the philosophies behind it. It truly is one of the most beautiful things in the human experience.

I have an indescribable pure hatred for the fucking faggot government and the no good evil kike parasites who control it.

Country, yes.
Government...? Ahahaha...

I live in the greatest country in the world. Do we have problems? You bet, but in the grand scheme of things we’re a whole lot better off than the rest of the world.

>but in the grand scheme of things we’re a whole lot better off than the rest of the world
How?

We don't even have a country anymore. Its more of an economic zone run by kikes and demons.

Yeah, I do. I do not care too much fore the usurpers though.

Attached: 1597349264872.jpg (500x375, 82.61K)

>you should be a patriot because the founding fathers were like le ebin mustache man!
kys

Attached: FS-eekgUsAEHs-P.jpg (900x1200, 145.6K)

same here, once you realize the US has been tricked into acting as/supporting the "bad guys" for the last couple of decades it's a real blow to your patriotism

Attached: you failed me, America.jpg (504x378, 26.4K)

I'm not telling you to do anything except to kill yourself

always has been. the founding fathers were Masons.

where would you be better off in the rest of the world?

Attached: fuck yeah.gif (400x244, 2.93M)

no, i dont give a shit about america. now i only care about Florida.

What kind of fucked kike piece of shit are you? Go get gang raped in Liberia, you good for nothing fucking over dodger.

This.

probably japan or scandinavia

Masons were not the same thing retard

Yes but only the real country, the whites and our original government. Not its current state

Attached: 1654630336819.jpg (1024x708, 198.85K)

underrated post

if you said that shit near me I'm make you eat your communist teeth

Based FloridaMan

fuck off OP, get out of our thread

Attached: 1544805036494.jpg (920x960, 206.38K)

I do but only because my retirement is linked to my country's survival and prosperity.

You're unironically human garbage and I'll never stop fighting against demoralization leftists like you.
All communists deserve death.

The fuck is that username? People have no shame and no honor.

country? I though you were a union, like the EU

country is fine gov is askew. so far nobody really has attempted to lay hands on the tiller and course correct, they are all screaming about how you need to shoot holes in the boat. you have to unfuck the fucks whose job it is to unfuck the fuckery. that's actually going to be far, far, far, FAR easier than you think....if you would in fact just stop and think.

i unironically hate it now

Not biden???

I have no country. Such notions are barbaric,
we are all humans.

Attached: 911PaintedByHitler.jpg (256x256, 10.14K)

Pre-1776 Masonry was just a social club for Prots.
>Inb4 you are actually schizophrenic and historical facts cause you to chimp out

It's complicated. I wouldn't fight for the country, so I'll say no.

they would never have you in Japan, scandia is okay but they are 20 years behind us, by the time you acclimated it would be what you left behind.

Attached: freedom.jpg (606x601, 160.4K)

Based, and same. I have a ridiculously deep-seated respect for Washington in particular. I cried in patriotism when I read his small speech after he turned down the position of new monarch.
Modern America can burn in hell though

Yes. And fuck you, Chang.
Country =/= government.

Attached: marilyn-vos-savant-05_zpsbe8a6c34_large.jpg (368x327, 41.72K)

This

sloppy job

North America is cursed land. It will die by nuclear hellfire. I hope the Tsar Bomba designated for my city lands on my roof