The Coming Final Battle

Who are the modern day romans?

Nafi' b. Utba reported:
Then you would attack Rome and Allah will enable you to conquer it, then you would attack the Dajjal and Allah will enable you to conquer him. Nafi' said: Jabir, we thought that the Dajjal would appear after Rome (Syrian territory) would be conquered.

if America is the modern day romans, does it mean the Greeks known for their homosexuality have just merged with them? creating democrats and republican parties? Greek and romans? is this the parallels.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 148.03K)

I look like the Roman faces you see in museums, so…

I look like Antinous, fuck!

Attached: 7AEE6534-65FD-4A17-B3F0-13F173CD4960.jpg (683x1024, 79.86K)

Attached: NorthVsSouth.png (1376x1364, 902.43K)

(30:1-5)'" He said: "So the believers were happy with the victory of the Romans over the Persians."

romans are good guys? inshallah we fight soon end times.

Attached: im-231392.jpg (1280x1280, 247.65K)

>White boy destroys all Greek Gods
Med bro's, im not feeling so good......

Attached: R (6).jpg (1460x821, 182.29K)

>kratos
>white? kek
Kratos was a black man who got cursed to wear the ashes of his family as skin kek
even voiced by a black actor

anyway when are you faggots going to stop getting diverted by Jewish entertainment

Attached: una_lucha_by_redentor10_dc8qrr4-375w.jpg (374x270, 18.71K)

the democrats are fags soo.. greeks?

just look at their mascot and its definition

kys wignat retard

Romans were the brazilified version of the region after too many niggers and sandniggers infiltrated there.

Americans, and Anglos in general, are Carthage, elites who fuck and eat children, a huge military expending and losing most wars, being ruled by merchants... it tick all the boxes.

muslime schizos say it's Russia actually

Both. When romans conquered a place,after the first moments where fighters and other people were slaved,so later on it was applied the so called roman pax. That meant you hace peace if you learn latin and roman laws and way of doing.
But there was an exception: Greece. They were conquered too yeah,but no pax romana, because romans were fascinated by greeks,thats why they werent erased and why the west is calles to be "greko-roman"

Los my bad i didnt read full OP just saw the pic.
Nowadays Rome its Usa

>greko-roman
never heard this term thanks
Russians dont build like this

Attached: 1654731899730.jpg (3400x2904, 3.27M)

The Roman doesn't even look 300 years old

Twink confirmed

Greeks, Byzantine, and all people living in Asia minor were Romans too.

can i be your Hadrian, user?

Repetitive homosexual jew (or other big nosed idiot) avoiding the (sand)nigger question again.

it doesn't have anything to do with how they build, Arabs used that term Rome (or Rum) to refer to the Byzantines, not the Western empire/church (they called those Latins), so whenever you see Muslim sources talking about Rome, they are referring to the Eastern/Orthodox civilization not Western, and currently Russia is the most powerful Eastern/Orthodox country, and at some point even thought of itself as the rightful successor of the Byzantine empire, after the fall of Constantinople.

(the schizo mudslime rabbit hole goes much, much deeper, btw)

Dajjal and Rome are not tied to one another. Rumi (Rome) was defeated in Syria and conquered. Dajjal (the antichrist) has not yet appeared and has not been faced by the believers. But, Dajjal will be defeated in the future. It's a Hadith, not an allegory or riddle.

>It's a Hadith, not an allegory or riddle.
mudslime cope, it absolutely is a riddle, prophecies need to be as ambiguous as possible to survive that long