Redpill me on birth control. What are the political implications of women being on this thing 24/7

Redpill me on birth control. What are the political implications of women being on this thing 24/7

Attached: B1508D66-943C-4FC9-B81D-C04F7F1E95DD.jpg (2400x1600, 674.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzud_xRrXU8&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>modern medicine
kek

>Higher chance of cistic overarys
>Destorys, or severlys damages the brains ability to produce oxytocin, meaning it destroys a woman's ability to bond.
>Makes them even more crazy
>Probably link to some types of cancer as well.

Poison for the woman and poison for men as well through water

On a psychological level it separates them from a key bodily function of theirs, ie reproduction.

turns women into literal demons. been with two bitches who were on this shit, blatant disrespect, disloyalty, you name it.

My ex gf was prescribed this in 2015 due to hormonal issues causing period irregularities. 8 months later she developed a serious blood clot in her leg.

Admittedly I loved creampieing her every time we had sex but this shit is kike poison.

All kinds of shit, here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=fzud_xRrXU8&t=3s

among other things it screws up pheromone response leading to weaker immune systems

Jewish control of goyim

Ok but any chance they were just uppity bitches to begin with and decided to go on birth control to take however many miles of cock they want without consequences?

Nah the bitches act sweet when they get off of it, but by then it's already too late.

it is essentially a tool of the tax jew
keeps the average roastie from being unable to work for shekelberg and pay taxes
would be a shame if millions of women stopped earning revenue for 9 months out of every few years
now they don't have an excuse to not be earning shit wages and diluting the wage pool

it means woman should be raped 24/7

It isn't for women, it is for men.
>women piss out hormones
>ends up in water
>not filtered out by water treatment
>you drink it
>femboi tranny faggots

>What are the political implications of women being on this thing 24/7
not just the women. men too
>flush birth control into sewer
>get drinking water from sewer
>dont filter out birth control
>???
>drink birth control

Ah, birth coy. A classic Jewish inversion. Turn women, the givers of life, into barren and infanticidal whores. Tell women that being a prostitute is noble and being a mother/wife is weak. Tell women that promiscuity will bring you happiness and popularity, and that being chaste will bring you ostracization and sorrow.

One of the great Jewish ploys of human history.

Increased risk of blood clots and stroke, either better or worse acne depending on the type, being able to skip periods whenever you want by taking it incorrectly, boobs might get bigger depending on the type, no longer needing to call in sick because of your cycle.

In seriousness, people forget that estrogen is not the "female" hormone, it's a stress hormone. The more of it you have on a regular basis, the more you'll act like a person who is easily overwhelmed. This can get to the point of emotional and mental instability beyond the emotional and mental instability females already have.
We also can't currently get it out of our water in treatment plants, and it's starting to impact delicate environments. Reptiles are often the canary in the coal mine for environmental exposure of various substances, and there's been an uptick in sexually deformed and hermaphroditic amphibians. The frogs are unironically being turned gay. It's likely this is already playing some role in the delayed puberty and feminization of human males alongside plastics, which impede testosterone production.

Attached: theeggtest.png (1813x855, 1.19M)

The urine of women on the pill is overloaded on estrogen at a point where we are witnessing feminized fish and beavers

Attached: 1652574308688.jpg (853x1047, 407.42K)

It makes women evil.

They get fat and angry within 4 months. Often end up becoming physically violent, with "push me pull me" tendencies to the maximum.