Faggots

"you are not non-binary, you are just mentally disabled" in Polish. So yea, we started our anti-komunisten aktion with this Sticker

Attached: 0C0aNER6d5IGPSC9O1AOB2yV9r5IAPgi.png (600x522, 312.57K)

poles used to be based, but it feels like these days all they do is whine and bitch about ukraine/russia

TRANIME SISTERS WE GOT TOO COCKY

Is this modeled after the anime girls giving crime statistics about gypsies in Hungary?
Seems like a nice campaign. More suited to a younger audience who’s more aware and exposed to faggotry

>poles used to be based,
Popes have hated Russia as long as both have existed. Brush up on some history lessons.

based polebros

PEDOS VERSUS TRANNIES UNITE!!!!!

Fighting faggotry with subtle faggotry.

Its just retarded Any Forumsniggers like you. Poles have been hating Russhit subhumans for centuries. You are just coping because you've spent last few years sucking them off because of their politics and now it clashes with your pro-russhit npc programming.
Faggot.

Meanwhile in Poland B

Attached: 1B1B07E4-9118-4E38-ACF3-6B55384607D3.jpg (508x960, 103.51K)

kek
there's nothing more sad and pathetic than ex-commie Eastern bloc Europeon wannabe faggots. Still poor and survive on hate alone day by day. The funniest thing is that you all hate each other too.

Attached: The Untouchables.jpg (903x537, 100.17K)

>still poor
Imagine posting this with your flag lmao. You are literally worse off than numerous African countries, Vadim.

That's nice, I liked it when anime girl political posters were put up in my country. I want so much of these, to make jews freak out, and start to scream about nazis, whenever seeing any sort of anime girl images, anywhere. I don't watch any actual anime, but I love anime girls.

Take a loot at that, instead of ignoring the retarded russkie or disputing his take this specimen applies the favorite tactic of his forever hated and mortal enemy - whataboutism. Thank you for proving my point that you're pathetic ex-commie.

Based

Just annex us already and declare Orban the God King of the Serbohungarian empire.

Attached: 1619798339629.jpg (637x820, 133.63K)

I talked about Russia in my first post
I talked about Russia in my second post
There is no whataboutism. There is only you showing why your country is such a shithole - too dumb to even admit the problem, let alone fix it.
The fact your take is a nonsense is another thing, we are nowhere near poor country, user.

Epic

9% DO 66%

IMPRESSIVE GYPPOS

Attached: 1603133424795.gif (640x464, 2.58M)

based hung-aryans at it again

Attached: 1631633820907.jpg (437x702, 35.94K)

These days? You just haven't been paying attention. There is probably never going to be a situation where nationalists of Eastern European countries would be pro-Russia.

Based. I wanted to get some stickers with redpills about the jews on them to stick them around the city. Got any good ones?