What happened and how do we revert it?

What happened and how do we revert it?

Attached: 1654738088322.jpg (680x680, 228.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eaCHH5D74Fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Consume less.
Create more.

Junk food industry. Can't be stopped due to lobbying.

Get rid of high fructose corn syrup. Incentivize exercise and healthy diets predominantly of vegetables. Promote keto or low carb.

Corn syrup. Body acceptance. Anti bullying movements. Fast food.

The WEF is about to revert it for us and you faggots can't see that. It's literally what we want.

They got told what a health diet was.

Reduce corn syrup production by getting rid of corn subsidies, promoting healthy lifestyles, bring back fat shaming, encourge nicotine use in the young.

High Fructose Corn Syrup, Japan's revenge for the atomic bomb, began being used in America since the 1970s.

>nicotine
Jewish

seed oils, carbs everywhere and the fight against saturated fats

eat meat

Attached: 1640922813441.png (414x357, 148.02K)

Damn...

Carbs are actually fine you just can't mix them with sugars as your body will burn the sugar first and store the carbs

yes

seed oils, sedentary lifestyle.
Assuming people are too stupid to do it themselves:
>a tax on the obese for being net drains on society
Assuming people will take the initiative if they have a financial incentive:
>free gibs for lowering BMI to the desired levels and maintaining it

sugar
stop eating sugar

Do you see any surfboards in the second picture? Ta-da. There's your answer, moron.

Attached: Plastics-the-graduate-1257171881.jpg (267x320, 30.45K)

sugar existed in the 70s kiddo

they ate too much food

I've been jogging nearly everyday. When it rains I use an elliptical.
I jog through a nice neighborhood. A BMW with a euro front plate was waving me through giving me the right away at a stop sign. It was funny, like this meme in real life. Please god America go jogging.

What really did was black people. That show Candy had white people in the 70s as free. They could play basketball and volleyball and go jogging without fear of a rumble breaking out behind every corner. To stand up for yourself is suddenly racist and you end up as the next Chauvin.

youtube.com/watch?v=eaCHH5D74Fs

By 1970 we were already fucked. The comforts of modern society are a death sentence to us all.

chads be surfing big rock, horseshoe; not the shores lol

/thread

the food pyramid worked as designed

Top is Mission Beach, San Diego.
Bottom is Europe.

add in seed oils, endocrine disrupters, and corn subsidies and you’d pretty well cover 80% of the obesity problem. Then there’s the problem of immigration and desegregation

High fructose corn syrup.

The people on the bottom are on a (((healthy diet))). The people on the top eat food and drink water as necessary.
>seed oils
They ate seed oils before the poor health epidemic.

Cherry picked, first one is obviously an ad. Second one is a group with each person at least 50 pounds more obese than the average person. These posts are toxic manipulation, attempting to convince its audience that the world is entirely black and and white, with only 2 options to choose from. Don’t choose either option. Instead, have sex with small kids
#Fuckthemkids

your post reeks of gravy and Cheetos dust.

Attached: 1641457848709.jpg (2048x1536, 570.8K)