Essential Workers General

>*collects rent*
Why yes, I do provide an essential service... how did you tell?

Attached: images (14).jpg (640x476, 72K)

Farmers don’t work

Well... are they essential?

I know it's a bait post to say that being a Landlord isn't work but I own 8 properties and have to manage the cleaning when a tenant moves out, eviction if a tenant doesn't pay, and it's a lot of work finding good tenants with background checks. My advice is to only take those who have good rental history/references and at least 3x income for the rent (getting harder to find though, there's a lot of lazy young people turning down good paying jobs).

youre free to stop consuming their products

you think houses grow on trees or what? go live in government housing if you like. watch out for needles.

>getting harder to find though, there's a lot of lazy young people turning down good paying jobs.

baseless generalization, made no connection to the previous sentence.

Pic related is retarded. Landlords are trash that take advantage of the lower middle class and below. Farmers are either paid not to work by the government or are hispanics working illegally for a dollar a day, hired by a corporation that owns hundreds of farms. Manufacturing is done by robots or asians in underdeveloped countries with no labor laws.

good goy, turn on your own peasant underclass peers over who the most loyal wageslave is

Attached: 1618533483773.gif (442x338, 3.61M)

LMAO LANDLORDS AS THE REAL WORKING CLASS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA can tell this was made by a kike. Replace it with health workers and you have a point

>there's a lot of lazy young people turning down good paying jobs)

Boomer detected. Do the math. Figure out your monthly rent, then multiple by 3, then divide by hours worked (assuming 40 hours/week) and determine what hourly wage is required. Jobs that pay well enough are harder to come by as costs have increased dramatically over the past 50 years, while wages have remained stagnant.

They sell the food farmers make.

No the grocer sells it, the cashier is merely an adjunct to the computer.

Not even here in prison island where the minimum wage makes the US wage look like slave wage in comparison, even here, the only renters are tradies or sweat shop worker types ie southeast asians. no teenagers about, also this idea is so dumb, teenagers live with other houses, my dad when he was growing up moved houses how many times, and lived in student accomadation under grant money.literally no teenager ever, thought to fucking rent, you have to be sad fucker to do such a thing.

A+ meme format. do I get double points as a construction landlord wagie

So what you're saying is that they act like a middle man... a merchant class

working class landlord KEK

>Landlord
OP is a moron.

Landlords don't produce, just collect.

>Hello, I heard minimum wage just went up by 10%. Congrats on your raise. By the way, rent just went up by 10% as well. Yes I can do that, its in the contract you signed. Yes I am serious. No, I will not go fuck myself, I have your mother for that, she can't afford to pay it with cash.

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (154x124, 2.83K)

lol

Attached: nao_queria_rir_mas_ta_foda.png (674x679, 976.61K)

The International Brotherhood of Landlords Local 1588 approves of this message.

Attached: 1637858455772.png (1069x817, 1.65M)