LGBT Redpills

I actually feel like I'm going crazy. Even just a few years ago, like 2015-2016, it was a perfectly reasonable and mainstream opinion that Drag Queens around children is not appropriate. Flash forward to now and this is suddenly a controversial take. It's now a controversial take that men crossdressing as women in skimpy clothes, shaking their asses, getting money tipped in their waistband or panties, that this is bad.

What the fuck is happening? I sometimes feel like I'm going crazy watching all this shit escalate so fast.

Post drag queen LGBT redpills.

Attached: 1654513718361.jpg (1028x764, 149.89K)

You want a redpill? It's going to get a hundred times worse.

as always the Jews have caused this read about John money

Totally normal.

I SPY

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-202222.jpg (387x529, 23K)

that is not a drag queen, thats a burlesque dancer, it doesnt make the act any better tho

am i supposed to know what burlesque means

I finally understand civil war. I finally understand why my great grandfather eagerly joined the Greek monarchist forces and slaughtered commies

Basically “exotic dancing” without seeing tits.

Always were

Attached: 1652319357825.jpg (619x361, 89.12K)

>controversial take
says who? you are being tricked, goy

They became frustrated boiling the frog slowly, someone at a high level decided to push all their chips in

Attached: jews behind drag queen story hour2.jpg (1024x639, 133.58K)

>What the fuck is happening? I sometimes feel like I'm going crazy watching all this shit escalate so fast.
I used to get depressed about it but you know what? Let all the masks fall, these degenerates used to do this in their rooms but now they're "powerful" enough to do it in public, should be easy target later on, both who practice that and enablers, just sayin.

the ubermensch can only be a gay man.

its the french version of stripper. usually means people are sitting and eating or drinking so they keep their tits and box covered.

It hasn't really changed though. Kikes control the media, you know that. They can push what ever they choose, you know that. The average normie is not ok with trannys shaking their ass in children's faces. The media is popganda. Go outside.

God. We're being controlled by LARPers. Reality is retarded.

At least your country has some form of morality. Here in Canada you not only are witnessing economic failure but we're also subjected to a non-stop onslaught of demonic degeneracy.

Not sure if you're Christian or Muslim but it may be time for you two to bury the hatchet and join to root out any form of western degradation before it's too late.

Just so you understand, I would accept asylum in Russia with tears of joy in my eyes at this point.

As much as I hate this nonsense, kids tipping drag queen strippers isn't mainstream and youre an idiot for thinking that

Attached: 1652795571767.png (589x452, 282.98K)

Attached: 1648803043684.jpg (629x900, 128.19K)

>Not sure if you're Christian or Muslim but it may be time for you two to bury the hatchet and join to root out any form of western degradation before it's too late.
I've been studying western and especially US history and society for years now, and I know how the roots of degeneracy started, and they're starting here which is making me worry, the liberal pandemic already affected some people I know.
I know eventually here it'll be the same as the west and ironically that would be the thing to unite christans and muslims, but I hope it wont be too late by then. All we can do now is raise our children right for that time, I have 2 nephews and we put them in boys scouts, and they're as far away from being liberals as possible.
>Just so you understand, I would accept asylum in Russia with tears of joy in my eyes at this point.
Hope you get it user.

That's an actual woman. not a tranny.
go look at her profile.

Attached: 1640892233265.webm (720x1280, 3M)

It's not abuse for validation. It's abuse so the guy to get off.

Absolutely subversive