Muslim fragility

Muslim fragility

Why do Muslims chimp out so easily and frequently?
Even in their Muslim countries they don't seem to be happy, everywhere they are they chimp out, why?

Is it inbreeding inducted schizophrenia? Is it inceldome? Maybe they give woman's for granted and chimp out when facing rejection?

Discussion

Attached: map-2013-2021.png (1974x1239, 202.89K)

Because if you insult Prophet Muhammad you insult God by proxy because Muhammad is God’s messenger and if you don’t take action you are a disbeliever aka heathen

>take action

You won’t do shit, incel.

It's not fragility, it's mogging.

They will disrespect your religions and cultures while not tolerating the same towards them. It's about power and dominating others, and the fact that whites still don't understand this in 2022 baffles me.

I doubt that's the only reason, most of these attacks are planned on random people, most of the are Muslims too who probably worship Muhammad like every other Muslim

Maybe you missed the part where they attacks even in Muslim countries, literally the same culture and religion, but i got what are you saying, that might be the case in Europe

>Muslim fragility
Religion has nothing to do with it, it's because they're niggers.

Maybe Islam turns you into a nigger?

>my home country has never suffered a muzzie terror attack

lol

Don't worry Santiago, It's matter of time

Not a Hispanic, or an Arab, or an Asian or a Nigger

No, because islam is a product of niggers in the same way nuclear technology is a product of Italians.

Their religion is a coping mechanism for their shit genes.

Good point but unnecessary roast

Wonder what these ones were
>

They are all deleted, what are those?

Thread is dying, I'll post some chimp out stories

Attached: IMG_20220608_194537.jpg (1080x2015, 408.9K)

Attached: IMG_20220608_165127.jpg (1080x820, 173.87K)

Attached: IMG_20220406_150035.jpg (1080x797, 229.22K)

Well said. Equally applicable to the nigger word. Simple AMOG power games.

> I can say what I want about you
> but if you cross my self defined line in the sand I will violently attack you in a predatorial pack manner

It’s all the same shit.

>The Arabian epoch (...) was the most cultured, the most intellectual and in every way best and happiest epoch in Spanish history. It was followed by the period of the persecutions with its unceasing atrocities.
>Adolf Hitler, Secret Conversations, 1941-1944, Farrar, Straus and Young, 1953, p. 493

>Only in the Roman Empire and in Spain under Arab domination has culture been a potent factor. Under the Arab, the standard attained was wholly admirable; to Spain flocked the greatest scientists, thinkers, astronomers, and mathematicians of the world, and side by side there flourished a spirit of sweet human tolerance and a sense of purist chivalry. Then with the advent of Christianity, came the barbarians.
>Adolf Hitler, Secret Conversations, 1941-1944, Farrar, Straus and Young, 1953, p. 542

Pretty sure that Nazis had to talk good about Islam otherwise Muslims wouldn't have fought for them in the Balkans and middle East, it's basic geopolitics buddy.

See, they also talked good about Christianity because they needed voters for the party

Attached: hitler-christianity-meme-featured.jpg (1200x630, 77.8K)

>stage 1: denial

>Pattern recognition
>Denial

If that was remotely close to reality history would confirm it, but when we actually get deep into it there's not so much to confirm those claims

Attached: pol-55.jpg (1024x842, 110.96K)

Muslims don’t worship Muhammad

KEK
I knew it was the Shitalian before I even entered the thread.
Seething all day every day.

Attached: Shitalian.png (772x524, 116.85K)