ITT: We predict the next big happening

What will be the next big happening? Pick one:

- financial/economic crisis (stock market crash, hyperinflation, sovereign debt defaults)
- natural disaster (8.0/9.0 earthquake, tsunami, pandemic)
- social/civil unrest (race-war, worldwide inflation uprisings, civil war, revolution)
- terror attacks (mass shooting, school shooting, bombings, civilian plane hijack)
- accident (plane crash, building collapse, 1000+ dead stampede)
- world war 3 (russian-ukraine escalation, china-taiwan invasion, israel vs. arab world)
- alien invasion (UFO landings, alien contact)

Attached: something_big_is_happening_1970_jan_01_the_lighthouse_61218-full.jpg (960x540, 61.94K)

The way to attract young women who dont use social media is to use a trap.

Firstly, set up a trap outside, like somewhere women go running or something. I use a big net, I set the net up and put some sort of enticement on the ground. I use my cum jar but you can use whatever you want. Whatever you think will attract a good wholesome women. In the past I used my old cum rag which I hadn't washed for 4 months, you could use a hardened old cum sock if you want.

Second step is hide yourself a short distance away, in the bushes but within ear shot of the net. Then as a tight young lass innocently jogs on by, jump out of the bushes, cock in hand and start furiously masturbating. But dont cum yet, save the good part for your new women. She will be in shock, sure, but its a good shock. She’ll laugh about this in years to come. Drop the net with your other hand while still masturbating and then spray her with your hot man chowder tight in the fucking face.

Gotcha bitch! She'll love you forever.

Attached: 1a39a947615c244e8e577.jpg (833x649, 118.39K)

Second coming of Gandhi

Attached: 1641524230628.jpg (739x415, 46.8K)

rapture on summer solstice

We will all live in the meta verse as automation takes over and we forgot about the outside world

Wholesome.

not happening in july nor a thousand years christcuck

Attached: 1526491444408.jpg (240x240, 11.99K)

What's it time for? After guns what was it last time? Race riots?

Given what I've heard all I will say is an alien invasion would surprise me, but an alien appearance or contact is not so far fetched.

Digits confirm a deflationary spiral.

Let’s go with a volcano + tsunami combo meal

project bluebeams

Kamala Harris will die by years end

*beans

Next happening is on Father's Day when a whole race of people without fathers tries to claim its some other holiday.

jesus freaks deserve crucifixion.

The Russians get ahold of the ACS module and use it to invade, but are routed and limp back to Siberia after the volley of rifle fire from north Idaho proves too much.

5G has me thinking about those beans.

Rollan for economic collapse

GME schizos were right and they’re going to crash the market along with the global economy, ushering in WW3 and a dark era for all non-GME baggies. Blackrock will go bankrupt, citadel will go bankrupt, the FBI and CIA will frame all known GME holders as financial terrorists and hunt them down mercilessly. All financial Jews will be eternally BTFO and lose everything, but the media will smear the baggies as villains and angry mobs around the country will start lynching GME baggies. Most of the mobs will be made up of AMC baggies who didn’t make it because they’re dumb niggers, and all crypto and stock fags will rope. It will be the most fucked up event of your lives, so be ready. Check em

Attached: 05DB42F0-579A-41D8-A71E-E313FAE98536.jpg (2340x2707, 917.96K)