Can it be done?

Can it be done?

Attached: LEGALIZE IT.png (636x780, 8.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oP3sp_srWoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is legal

It already is legal. It's just got s fuck ton of problems that come attached.

Bump, if this can be done it would revolutionize politics

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequence. Feel free to yell it in the city if you don't believe me.

>its legal its just kinda not
Got it
Even normalfags can get in on it that want to make jokes

Attached: shit eating grin.png (323x241, 77.69K)

We dont say nigger because we dont have anything against them. Russia never colonised Africa, and we generally had not any contact. We call them negros, and here it is not an insultion. I study in the university where are a lot of africans, they ok with the word negro ("negr" in russian).

Consider it a super weapon to be used. But it comes with large sums of fallout.

IM GONNA SAY IT

Attached: 1653579758475.gif (300x300, 104.6K)

>oooh, I punched a nazi
That’s battery

This argument is retard tier, if the consequences in themselves are illegal, then they can enforced against.

i've yelled it many times in the middle of the city, no one can do shit about it.

NIGGER

This, anyone can say it, you just have to have the balls to deal with the consequences.

NIGGER
Where is your freedom of speech ahaha

>Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequence
if there are consequences to speaking freely, then it isnt actually free

youtube.com/watch?v=oP3sp_srWoY

should it be done? yes
will it be done? no
ever notice how you can call a huwhite
cracker, mayo, yogurt, paleface, don't season dey food, & they'll laugh it off?
it's shouldn't be a matter of words, but niggers
have a hard time controlling their animalistic tendencies

Attached: nigger pissing in fountain.webm (594x1080, 1.26M)

>nigger songs full of "nigga" and "nigger"
>someone ever bothers singing it
>people have meltdowns whenever someone sings the lyrics
If you ever want to get out something in america, just scream nigger and run

Attached: rance.jpg (189x263, 12.8K)

>if there are consequences to speaking freely, then it isnt actually free
only if there are LEGAL consequences by the state. Nobody from the government is going to lock you up in the USA because you said Nigger.

it doesnt matter who dishes out the consequences (gov or not). if there are consequences to speaking freely, then it isnt actually free.

NIGGER

Attached: 1652842271462.jpg (1170x1688, 1.43M)

Are you prepared to have no more police come to save you after you act up over a spoken word? You're not entitled nor do have any more rights than any other human being.

Words shouldn't spark a physically violent reaction. They're on two totally different levels. A man can say nigger in a city, and anyone who attacks him can get shot if they try to fight him.
Social consequences are fine though. If you don't want to hang around a guy who shouts nigger in the middle of a city, that's fine. Leave him be, and go about your day. He probably doesn't want you around him either.

>it doesnt matter who dishes out the consequences (gov or not). if there are consequences to speaking freely, then it isnt actually free.
nope, you can't force people to tolerate your behavior. If you say nigger and your boss doesn't like it then he can fire you, you're still free to say nigger though. If people don't want to do business with you that's their right.

>Are you prepared to have no more police come to save you after you act up over a spoken word?

what are you even talking about

I'd argue that the constitution states that the rights it lays out are inalienable right given by god, and cannot be taken away by anyone including but not limited to the government, a corporation, and individual, etc.

Say NIGGER. I dare you. If triple dare you white boy.

Attached: 1625305653929.png (839x871, 1.03M)

It's actually my fault for thinking a larping nigger lover can understand rights and principles. Just kys how about that?

N I G G E R

>Y-y-y-you can't hit me! T-that's battery!

kys christcuck

>Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequence.
It does though. The way it works is that if you say the n-word, and someone attacks you, they go to jail. Until hate speech laws were passed that is..., so technically we don't even have a 1st amendment anymore because if you say nigger, and someone hits you, and you press charges, they can call you a racist and then "muh hate speech!".

Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.

Attached: 1652588456617m.jpg (576x1024, 86.78K)

that's fine, still can't force someone to continue employing you, or keeping you as a customer.

yeah whatever, retard.

>larps
>posts stupid fucking liberal nonsense
>claims others are stupid
Seriously kill yourself.

no, but they'll sure as hell fire you
& whachoo gowna do then?
being outed by msm for having said nigger
is tantamount to career suicide

Attached: 11 herbs & spices.jpg (827x768, 71.48K)

source plz

what exactly did I post that was "liberal nonsense" dummy?

Same history and attitude in lots of other countries. Does not help at all. Niggers will still hate you and accuse you of racism unless stomped on. The only reason not to hate them is insufficient exposure. Human locusts.

Okay well if you tell you Boss to eat shit and die you'll probably get fired too, actions have consequences.

NIGGER
Also Putin is a cock loving JEW

Say that one in public, pussy

Yes, you fucking AnCunt. We don't want to live in a violent society. Whoever strikes first can justifiably get their shit rocked by any means necessary including bullets. Self-defense is the only justifiable use of force as it's the only way to deter impulsive acts of violence. No one's life is threatened by a word or belief, get over it and move on.

There are consequences to attacking people who use words you don't like. Try it and find out. But you won't do shit.

You stupid fucking nigger. If a word triggers you to violence you are nothing but a stupid fucking monkey nigger. Fuck I hate this world.

>still can't force someone to continue employing you
Actually in most of the civilized world, you kinda can. Employee rights are a thing, and you cannot be fired for petty pathetic reasons.

>Person A (not a nigger) is walking on the street at night
>Person A yells "NIGGER" at the top of his lungs
>'Person' B (is a nigger) starts charging at Person A
>Person A shoots 'Person' B in self defense

Who is in the wrong?

The word nigger is not illegal
The soup inside your head should be.

I say it whenever possible, it's funny seeing them seethe especially when they're alone in traffic lol had this say I was lucky he was with his daughter BUAhHahah empty car seat in the back