HAPPENING: NO STRICTER GUN LAWS TO MY AMERICAN FRENS (for now at least...)

>The House of Representatives voted to set the minimum age to buy a semi-automatic weapon at 21
>The bill would also prohibit the sale of ammunition magazines with a capacity of more than 15 rounds
>The bill includes incentives for safe gun storage and penalties for violators

>The vote was mostly along party lines, and the bill is unlikely to pass the Senate

TOP KEK

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-09 at 03.54.11.png (1340x1220, 1016.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37wG5avs5-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wont pass senate
Seethe

I want it to pass. I want to see how many states tell the feds to go fuck themselves

Attached: 1654737155014.jpg (640x411, 60.95K)

I actually unironically support this. You can't buy a beer until you're 21, why can't you wait until your brain is relatively fully developed to purchase a firearm?

But you can still be drafted. Fuck off and go play in traffic

They're not only raising the age to 21.
>limiting magazine sizes to 15

>But you can still be drafted
LMFAO it's okay for the government to send you to your death fighting sand people in opium fields when you're a teenager, but you have to wait 3 more years before you can legally purchase a beer.

Great logic.

You know you can remove the pin that limits the magazine size, right?

This shit shouldn't have even passed the House; for fucks sake, the moment it was even muttered, the person speaking should have been laughed out of the room. I hope every single person who voted for this loses their political career permanently.

user they make different magazines. one can hold ten rounds. Another can hold 30.

It was 10 republicans I think

can't wait for the next elections. it's like watching a really long soccer match with popcorn, but instead of glory it's millions of american lives that are on the line.

haven't magazine and bullet sales been skyrocketing over this? also read some shit about a 1000% tax on ar15's lmao

The first week of November is our next elections

Nobody actually follows age of consumption laws. Every one I know that wasn't a complete nerd was drinking at parties by 16.

Canada limits magazine sizes to 10, but you can purchase ones that hold 30 rounds, IF they're modified (by a shitty pin that can be drilled out). 15 rounds is more than enough for target shooting or home defense.

I'm not worried about it. Most states won't enforce it. The federal government, even with the man power of the us military, can't enforce this.

Attached: 131947.jpg (360x450, 21.7K)

>inherently violent
Says the nigger

Attached: 1654641400951.jpg (976x636, 58.43K)

Yes I know alcohol isn't hard to come by, point is the government thinks you're too incompetent to handle legally purchasing booze, but you're competent enough to die in a draft.

As usual, the Democrats are doing their best to protect Americans and the GOP are worthless fucking traitors

Aaaaannndd you're a felon.

OH BOYY IT'S GONNA BE EVEN SOONER!!

>15 rounds is more than enough for target shooting or home defense.
SHALL

based gook

It's not the presidential election, but's federal and state level congress

I know I know

youtube.com/watch?v=37wG5avs5-g

It's gonna spicy.

No there are companies that sell modified 30 round mags that have a pin in them so they only hold 15 rounds, in commie states like California. All you have to do is removed the pin and modify it and you have a 30 round mag, that's what he's referring to.
If you're caught with in you're in shit though.