What the fuck happened?

At what point did New Zealand become a hyper-expensive totalitarian nanny state ruled by the most obnoxious kind of liberal suburban women? Was it always this way or are Kiwis just ahead of the curve?

Attached: kiwis.png (903x793, 771.15K)

>elect horse as PM
>she calls cows and sheep "stinky" and "gassy" but not horses
this racism is just shameful

Farmers are already struggling here. Used to work in the agricultural sector. Most farmers I've talk to had a doomer view of the future.

It's like they really want to accelerate mass starvations.

Attached: 1652747277450.jpg (994x661, 201.41K)

Cunt, if only you knew how bad things really are here.
We have a /NZG/ every night and every night faggots come along and say there is no need for a dedicated NZ thread. They couldn't be anymore wrong, we're doomed, we are fucking doomed, a leader in the world wide damnation taking place, and we aren't even allowed to express our disapproval of our own damnation.

Attached: 1644915014030.jpg (738x416, 35.66K)

i really hate this gay reality

Don't you worry, bug farmers won't be fart taxed.
Everything will be fine, don't worry your pretty little head, flip those bangers mate.

Attached: bug burger.png (1000x1000, 235.68K)

It is gayer than you can imagine.

Attached: 1638151585623.jpg (1280x720, 207.37K)

Because too many elites have doomsday bunkers there and the general populace need to be tip top shape to be the help.

>At what point
it was destined once you allowed women

>What the fuck happened?

Attached: 2295564928170.png (737x900, 904K)

>cow: *braaaaaps*
>farmer: please stop, i can't afford the smells.

jews want you to eat the bugs

This is the new home of the jews that doomed america. They will sit back there and watch the fire. But first they have to make their nest.

Most farmers are fat fucks that underpay poor seasonal workers to do the hard work.

Attached: Farmwork_hardwork.png (608x405, 319.78K)

I'll eat them before the bugs. Baasedle3nt Green is looking like a utopia right now.

Attached: i will not eat the bugs.webm (480x480, 2.62M)

>that underpay poor seasonal workers to do the hard work.
The cunts here pay those pickaninnies 4 times what they do the engineers that keep their automation machinery alive. I'm not even being hyperbolic, they literally do.

Attached: RSE fuck kiwis.png (1682x445, 79.94K)

Just eat the bugs goy, they already do it in China, so why can't you do the same?

Attached: pol-65.webm (460x460, 2.87M)

the only man to come out of Nigland in the last century was Brenton Tarrant and their entire nation denounced him.
That should tell you all you need to know.

Some animals are more equal than others

>insects eat insects

Are there no more men in this world? Why the fuck are there women in power and at the head of the armed forces all over the place?

>Why the fuck are there women in power
Take a wild guess, it's not just a meme, it's the truth.

Attached: everytime2.png (1166x980, 203.07K)

It is a very strange situation our countries are in. We're basically ruled (In the US) by a coalition of lumpenproles and shrill rich white women. Level-headed men still control the physical power in theory, but they do nothing.

>Baasedle3nt Green
Well, my attempt there to work around the word filter was an epic failure, Like pottery really being from a failed nation and all that.

Attached: onions.jpg (480x478, 27.15K)