Why is Quebec so beautiful?

Honestly, I've seen the map of several cities in the USA and Canada, USA has many beautiful parts, but in general its suburbs are a little more poorly maintained and the central part of cities looks like a giant parking lot. Canada is very similar in general, but a little prettier, but Quecec is even prettier, would it be something like building rules? Or are French more capricious than Anglos?
Do you think it's something genetic or cultural? My country doesn't have French, but it has northern Italians, I know that many here speak ill of them, but those who arrived here 100 years ago are an example of hardworking and capricious people, they have a soul of artist, are French like that too?

Attached: canada.png (1240x541, 1.82M)

Just don't scroll over to Montreal.

Is bad? by maps it looks beautiful

Quebec would look great to a Brazilian. The wilderness is just like the Ontario side. The buildings are somewhat the same, parts of Gatineau look like parts of Ottawa.
M*ntreal is the T*ronto of Quebec, and oh boy.

Quebec is 45% nigger, 45% muslim and 10% jew

Quebec ice nigger here.

Quebec is indeed pretty as can be. The people here are less drugged out and debauched than western Canada. They are having lots and lots of little white kids. It's so nice to go grocery shopping here and compare it to the hell that Vancouver has become.

Attached: aaaaaa2.jpg (2100x1575, 3.98M)

My suburb looks like this. You actually read Any Forums bait threads and believed it. The absolute state.

I don't compare it to Brazil. Brazil was founded on uncoordinated invasion. probably the Nordics too, just look at how messy their streets are, but in our case of poor people with no sense of aesthetics. Compared to other parts of the world, Europeans love to speak ill of North America. but most of europe is uglier and has worse houses

lmao
quebec has the worst roads in all of canada BY FAR

My comparisons are average. As I said, ON AVERAGE Canada looks prettier than the US, you can check this using google maps. Which really intrigues me, because houses in Canada are more expensive and Canadians earn less..

>probably the Nordics too, just look at how messy their streets are

What? If you're talking about how twisty they are, it's because they were founded at a time when locomotion was limited to feet only, and not horses and cars like us. Their towns grew up from that and it's comfy.

Bad roads will be beneficial in the not-very-distant future, because the zombies trying to escape the cities will stick to the main highways and not go that way.

Maps I'm sure. But the roads, oh god.

fucking kek i need four new shock absorbers and sway bar links thanks to these fucking roads.

Quebec City is my favorite place in North America

Yes, but there probably wasn't a Jew who owned every free land back then. They probably just occupied the space as they did in Brazil.

Jews didn't exist in Europe at the time.

Shut the fuck up. You know nothing of architecture

Cringe burgerboy.

I feel you
lost two tires to potholes in march and april in two different roads
this fucking place man

The streets may have holes, but the structure of cities, in terms of planning, green areas, well-kept houses look excellent. I really wish France had colonized and populated some country

And how are French women? Are they beautiful?

They did. Haiti, Guyana, Louisiana...